Author Topic: Trader forum is Awesome!  (Read 337 times)

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
Trader forum is Awesome!
« on: October 18, 2006, 04:37:13 PM »
Had a reciever & forearm from very recent trade, put on a full choke 12ga barrel from another trade here, and went out for a quick turkey hunt Saturday morning.  Fall is different from spring, so I just set up near where they might be roosting an waited.  Finally, about 15-20 piled out of the trees, one presented a shot at 35 yards...and done.  Total time in woods, about 55 minutes!
That little gun was perfect for this. Light, easy to use, only need one shot anyway.
Next will be muzzleloader season at the end of november.  Next year we'll try a 20ga mod choke barrel I traded for out on deer.
Not only am I excited about the hunt, I really want to put in a good word for the classified section, some great trades and great people to deal with      ;D ;D ;D
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14