Author Topic: will it ever get here???  (Read 346 times)

Offline joshco84

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
will it ever get here???
« on: October 23, 2006, 01:00:38 PM »
kansas rifle season starts at the beginning of december and it is taking forever to get here.  i guess i just have the itch, i feel like a little kid waiting for santa. anyone else getting the itch (that hasnt already opened up)
Smells like country, Tastes like rock and roll...... Want to find out more??? www.crosscanadianragweed.com  The all time greatest band ever.

Offline holahead

• Trade Count: (29)
  • A Real Regular
Re: will it ever get here???
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 01:27:41 PM »
I know how you feel I got till mid Nov. I have got the itch bad can not wait to try my new handi  Good Luck to you and everbody

Offline single action

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 03:06:08 PM »
I was selected for a management hunt here in mo. Get to go nov. 3,4,5th. Cant wait just me and about 400 of my closest friends ( i dont know any of these people!) on 22,000 acres. Luckily I only live about 30 miles from this area and have scouted several places to hunt. all of it looks pretty good. I CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!

Offline dw06

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 12:17:22 AM »
Our rifle season starts nov 20th,and I'm on vacation that week :) can't wait.Have seen a couple nice bucks so am ready to go!!Have been doing all the shooting and reloading and getting things ready,but the time still drags.Oh well only 26 more days.
If you find yourself in a hole,the first thing to do is stop digging-Will Rogers