Author Topic: Who made it (PR) on Butt of 58 Remmie By Serial Number  (Read 536 times)

Offline PeashooterJoe

• Trade Count: (2)
Who made it (PR) on Butt of 58 Remmie By Serial Number
« on: October 23, 2006, 10:44:41 AM »
Well I know it was made in 1975(AA), proofed in Italy and there is the end of the trail. It is stamped PR or RP w/SN on butt of revolver.I've checked all my reference material and nothing. Just found the 44 caliber remmie w/chrome frame, blued barrel,w/light rust found in the box of shotgun shells I bought at a yard sale. Any info at all would be helpful. Thanks all..

Offline LEE3370

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Who made it (PR) on Butt of 58 Remmie By Serial Number
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 02:24:20 AM »
Hello Peashooter,
Sorry, I can't help you. I have been looking for the answer to that logo question for two years now. I have three with the PR logo and I have exausted every where i can think of to get the answer. No company can tell me who made it and Navy Arms even went to all their vendors trying to find out. NOTHING.
I think this is a picture of the logo you are talking about. This one was imported by FIE.
Lee

Offline PeashooterJoe

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 03:27:03 PM »
Thats is the LOGO, but I don't have FIE on it. Mine has italy in small print. If I find any info I will post it. Any idea of what manufactured parts will fit. Thankis..

Offline LEE3370

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 01:49:19 AM »
I got my internal parts from Dixie and made them fit. Lot of filing. That one is a Baby Dragoon.