Author Topic: Topper Deluxe Classic  (Read 910 times)

Offline akr

• Trade Count: (0)
Topper Deluxe Classic
« on: June 09, 2006, 02:58:47 PM »
I have other shotguns, mainly pumps , double bbl., etc.,  but there are none I enjoy shooting anymore than my H&R Topper D C.  First shotgun for some, but I will never sell mine, and I will always take it with me.  I never get too uppity for it.  Anybody else have a TDC, and how do you like yours?

Offline Woodbutcher

• Contributor
TDC
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 12:12:14 PM »
Dear akr
 I got a TDC, 12 ga. and a couple of other NEFs, cause I been hangin around this web, readin all this stuff bout NEF. Good thing for me too! I'm very pleased with my guns. And the 12 ga. doesn't even have checkering!
 Need to add a couple other ones to the "collection". A 20 ga. TDC is on the list.
                                                                 Woodbutcher

Offline Cvan

Re: Topper Deluxe Classic
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 05:05:02 PM »
   I have been shooting a T.D.C. for about a year now and love it. Like you I know I'm going to hit what I shoot at. This gun instills that kind of confidents. I hunted upland birds for many years over a double barrel and finally wore it out. Then I started shooting pumps and none of them felt like the old double. Now I would have to say that this gun is better than that was. Everytime I pick this gun up it puts a smile on my face.  ;D  Mine is a 20 guage and I have no plans to switch to anything else. All the rest  of my guns may go but this one stays. I like it that much.
Chris

Offline akr

Re: Topper Deluxe Classic
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 03:34:10 PM »
Mine is a 12ga, but I may get a 20ga, also.  ;)