Author Topic: Hank Parker 3-D  (Read 384 times)

Offline WylieKy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Hank Parker 3-D
« on: November 17, 2006, 06:37:01 AM »
I must confess, I do watch hunting on TV.  Most shows are Ok, some are good and some are bad.  Hank Parker 3D just made the bad list.  Let me explain.

Hank Parker was working the camera for one of his boys on an elk hunt.  There were cut scenes to Hank and his son after the hunt, narrating the hunt.  It came close to dark, and the monster elk just wasn't cooperating and giving a good shot.  Hank was describing the tense moment and these words came out of his mouth. "The elk was going to wait until it was too dark to see though the camera, and we just wasted this whole week." That might not be the exact quote, but it was the gist.  Most hunting shows I have considered to be hunters taping their hunts.  Apparently, to Hank, spending a week hunting one of the most majestic creatures in the world with his son is a "waste" if he doesn't get a good kill shot on tape.  This made me sick to my stomach.  I'll probably never watch another one of his shows.

WylieKy
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline tscott

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Hank Parker 3-D
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 03:40:11 PM »
Hunting shows are about marketing goofy products, that if I showed up with any of the tooters, or smelling like the girls room at Dollywood, I'd get laughed out of hunt camp!