Author Topic: Williams Rifle Sights-Adjustments  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Big Burtha

• Trade Count: (0)
Williams Rifle Sights-Adjustments
« on: November 21, 2006, 06:03:28 AM »
I hope some one can help me. I already call H&R-NEF about this and got very little help. I need to now how to adjust the Williams Rear Open Rifle Sight on my NEF Pardner that now has the Tracker 2 Fully Rifled 20 ga. Barrel on it. I sent my stock & forearm back to them & the money to have them install the Tracker 2 Barrle on it. But, they did not send ANY INFO on HOW to adjust the sights on it. Can you please help me out here? Thanks ; Dan for NJ.

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Re: Williams Rifle Sights-Adjustments
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 11:32:36 AM »
I believe you will find this link helpful.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_ring#How_iron_sights_work

As far as your Tracker site is concerned
Turning the screw for the Windage adjustment(right to left) in a clock wise direction will move the sight to the left and counter clock wise will move it to the right.
Turning the screw for the Elevation adjustment Clockwise with raise the rear sight and Counter clockwise will lower it.  I certainly hope I didn't get these backwards.  If I did I apologize and I am sure SOMEONE or two or three will correct me.

cookiemann
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline myarmor

• Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 11:16:34 AM »
I love wikipedia, you can find almost everything on there. It never occured to me to look there about iron sites. I have looked up numerous calibers, and you always get cool info, and a lot of it.

-Aaron

Offline TRAPPERKRIS

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 10:21:23 AM »
Try williamsgunsight.com    go into the catalog and the info is in there,  can't remember what page though.