Author Topic: Anyone shoot a Winchester "Super X3 Cantilever Deer" shotgun?  (Read 390 times)

Offline NYH1

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyone shoot a Winchester "Super X3 Cantilever Deer" shotgun?
« on: December 09, 2006, 02:22:08 PM »
A few friends from work asked me if I want to join their hunting club...........I couldn't say YES fast enough! The only down side to it is it's in the "shotgun only" part of the state. It's not that big of a deal. I was thinking about getting a rifled barrel with the cantilever scope mount for my Remington 11-87 Premier 20 gauge. The barrel has the matt finish, my gun is blued. I have another post about that.

I was looking at other shotguns today. I like the 11-87 12 ga. but they're kind of heavy. I saw the Winchester "Super X3 Cantilever Deer" shotgun. They claim it weighs 7 pounds. Have any of you guys/gals shot one of these? Also does anyone know who makes this shotgun. Does Winchester make it or does someone else (like Browning) make it? Thanks!
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline NYH1

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Anyone shoot a Winchester "Super X3 Cantilever Deer" shotgun?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 06:55:33 AM »
I'm going to get the matte finished barrel with the cantilever scope mount for my 11-87 20 ga. Talked to a gunsmith and he said bluing it is no big deal, just a little more polishing then normal. This is what I wanted in the first place!  ;D
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"