Author Topic: GBO Now Has Live Chat  (Read 346 times)

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
GBO Now Has Live Chat
« on: December 24, 2006, 09:14:13 PM »
The chat server is up and running, I have only added a few rooms but we will add more.

The software is FlashChat and requires the Flash plugin. It is real nice and easy to use with lots of options to allow you to customize till your heart is content.

Real nice thing about it is that your username and password for the forums is the same on the chat... No need to re-register...

I have just set it up and will be tweaking it if anyone has a problem getting in let me know... If you get a banned message please let me know asap, this is a member group issue that I will have to address due to the many groups we have here at GBO. If you are a moderator in the forums you are a moderator in the chat and same for admins. The membership system is shared between both the forums and chat so things should run smooth with it.

You can be kicked from a room, banned from a room or from chat all together and even gagged while in the room if the need arises lol.  Also there are bots that will act as moderators. There is much potential here so lets play with it.

To visit the GBO Chat Rooms Click Here

Matt

Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein