Author Topic: Hows the shootin' weather?  (Read 1028 times)

Offline ccoorreeyy

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Hows the shootin' weather?
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 03:12:52 AM »
Its gona be in the mid 50's Wednesday here in Middle Georgia.  I'm tierd of this cold weather in the 30's every morning.  Glad I don't live where some of you do!  I would never leave the house.  My heat is via elect. heat pump, it would cost a fortune to keep it warm if it were -20.  How do you guys keep warm in that weather?  I'm guessing you burn alot of wood?
This is the day that the Lord hath made!!  I will rejoice and be glad in it!!

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 04:37:55 AM »
Dubber, they are predicting 75 today and staying in the 70's until Sat. when it will drop to 68. I'll let you know what it's like next summer when it is 105 and up. !00 degrees is just an ordinary summer day here. I wouldn' care if it never got below 50 in the winter.

Offline tallyho

• Trade Count: (52)
  • DECEASED 6/6/2013
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 07:11:30 AM »
Currently 43F - calm wind, high overcast, only 20% chance of rain. If I had some ammo loaded I'd go to the range today to shoot the 30/30 and 357max barrel I got from shaner. Gotta go do some errands and shopping today, so probably won't be until tonight I get a chance to load. If the weather stays decent I'll be out in the next couple of days... not balmy by any means, but definitely shootable weather  -  especially when there are a couple of new barrels waiting to be tried out. ;D ;D
DECEASED 6/6/2013