Author Topic: Israel fights (Islam) with everything daily...  (Read 410 times)

Offline Danegeld

• Trade Count: (0)
Israel fights (Islam) with everything daily...
« on: February 21, 2007, 12:36:47 AM »
Had a fellow send me this link yesterday and while many may have seen it before it totally blew me away with this little countries dedication and fortitude.  Now, I always knew Israel was in a fight for it's life on a daily basis, but the concept of mandatory service for all the young people/kids really strikes home with some of these pictures.  I hope my two daughters would serve in the same capacity should the tables be turned around, knowing full well they would because that's the way my wife and I have raised them.  I served 21 years as a Combat Targeting Team member, then a Forward Air Controller with the USAF seeing duty in the Middle East on all-to-many occasions, but always had an out.  These men/women/children don't have an out except death and from the looks of it they don't want to go down without swinging. I salute each one... ;)

http://israelmilitary.net/

Rest assured if this country (Israel) were to fall the battle will be in our own backyards and the aggresser will be the same stupid, filthy, unevolved neanderthal.  Yep, your friendly Muslim Jihaidist who will kill until the Imam flys...

Take Care
Ben