Re: Iran
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2007, 07:23:13 AM »
BTT

Offline deerslayer79

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2007, 02:53:37 PM »
Hey fellas Israel is looking for a go ahead to fly into Iran and start cleaning house.Israel clearly stated that they have finalized thier plans on dealing with Iran all they need is a greenlight from the U.S to fly through Iraqi airspace.IMHO if people think that the Israel should wait for Iran to strike first,I think it would be to late,Let the dogs off the chains boys if Israel wants some let them have at it.
beer,check ammo,check gun,DAMMIT,I knew I forgot somethin!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2007, 03:10:18 PM »
  I'd love to see Isreal start cleaning out the cancer of islam from our world. Iran is sendeing munitions into Iraq to kill our troops. I cannot understand why we ( America) have not started knocking the cr@p out of these animals. We should use Iraq and Afghanastan as a staging point for an air campaign to crush these islimeic amimals and ANY place that gives them aid and shelter. The whole religion of islime is a cancer on this world. I would like to see it irradiated.  >:(
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Danegeld

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 01:57:13 AM »
I'm glad that Billy and Sourdough see the world as it really is. Come on guys, this isn't just about religion. It's about right and wrong, good vs evil, God vs satan himself. Every convert to islam is a soul lost. Satans time is almost up and he will take all that he can with him. This is not about hatred, it's about surviving. Open your eyes guys, these people are doing satans work and loving it. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Powderman your spot on.  The Cult of Islam is based on the worship of the Moon God.  There are infact verses in the Koran which support the worship of Satan.  Hence the big controversy and death threat when Salmon Rushde wrote his (WACKY) book, The Satanic Verses.  You really need to read it sitting down...

Here is a little information which you might find interesting.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/islam.htm#Some%20Verses%20Missing

Take Care
Ben