Author Topic: Gun Show Promoters  (Read 600 times)

Offline Rat Rod Mac

• Trade Count: (0)
Gun Show Promoters
« on: February 25, 2007, 03:22:51 AM »
Have to get this off of my chest, and see if any of you feel the same way. The gun shows are looking more and more like flea markets all the time. I don't have a problem paying $5.00 to get into a GUN SHOW, but when they are advertized as a gun show and I see flea market stuff, it bothers me. Good example is a fellow that runs a couple of shows in the northeastern part of Ohio, calls them gun shows. Well let me tell you, when I cruise the show and see tables with NOTHING BUT work gloves on them or FISHING LURES, or believe this BEENIE BABIES I see red mister. I confronted his promoter one time and since then have not gone to any of his shows. Ohio Gun Collectors has moved to Cincinnati so the drive from the northeast is a poke. Medina and the two show a year Massillon are the only ones left. Some people love guns and other people love the money that guns generate for them. Anyway, just wanted to know if any of you guys feel the same way about this. RRM

Offline BIG Dog454

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Gun Show Promoters
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 05:07:59 AM »
Sounds like the show that I went to with some friends.  I'll not go back.

Offline Hairtrigger

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 06:12:16 AM »
I refuse to go to the show in Montpelier for that same reason.

Offline stimpylu32

• Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 12:19:59 PM »
The Tri State Gun Col. show here in Lima has a rule that all tables MUST have guns or shooting related items , this is to keep the flea marketers out .

It is still a good show and getting bigger every year , over 3 buildings full of tables at the last show .

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline shaner

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (66)
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 02:19:47 PM »
i agree 100%  we wentto the one in berea last month total sucked flea market  crap . and surplus  which was so ratty no one could use it, and a bunch of turkiah  rifles  surplus junk for 75 bucks each  nope i limit my show money now heck with it  ::) ::) ::)