Author Topic: Story about "The Optic Zone"!  (Read 1043 times)

Offline NYH1

• Trade Count: (0)
Story about "The Optic Zone"!
« on: March 19, 2007, 07:14:19 AM »
A few weeks ago I ordered a pair of Leupold scope rings from "The Optic Zone". I ordered a low pair and they inadvertently sent me a medium pair. I called and talked to the nice lady that answered the phone. She apologized and told me to return the wrong rings and they would credit my card for the added shipping cost. She said they would send out the correct rings that day. She wasn't kidding. I received my new rings the day I sent the wrong rings back.

I understand completely that no matter how hard you try, you still can make mistakes. I don't judge a company on a mistake or two. I judge them on how they take care of you when something does go wrong. In my opinion "The Optic Zone" took good care of me. They just gained a dedicated customer that's for sure.  ;D
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline Cement Man

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Story about "The Optic Zone"!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 08:01:55 AM »
NYH,
I agree with you.  When someone isn't happy, we hear the complainin' right away.  We should also recognize the folks that earn our business through honesty and effort.  I've never had a problem with The Optic Zone, but I have full confidence that they will always do right by their customers.  Thanks for sharing your experience.
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.

Offline BUSTER51

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 01:11:47 PM »
you can't go wrong with the optic zone,my first choice for optics.

Offline Davemuzz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 12:13:10 PM »
I agree.  Good prices and excellent service. Fundamental principles of good business.....imagine that!

Dave

Offline Zachary

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 03:02:26 PM »
I have ordered MANY scopes from the opticzone, and I have been happy with every single one!

On one particular order, I once ordered a Bushnell Elite 4200 4x-16-40mm.  Well, Jon at the optizone had the scope already packed to be shipped out, which I was very surprised because he got to packaging so quick!  Anyhow, I called at the last minute, and asked if I could change my order to the 50m version.  Well, Jon ran out and got the package before the delivery guy could get it, and made me a new package with for the 50mm scope, and still had a second to spare for the delivery guy to pick it up.  Tell me where else any of us can get service like that!

Funny thing is.....for my next order, which was about a couple of months later....I went and ordered the 40mm version anyway! :D

Zachary

Offline crittergitter

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 12:33:55 PM »
I just ordered a Sightron SII 1.5-6x42 from them for my Pro Hunter ML and they beat the locals by about $90 on the price. They will be getting more of my business for sure.
T/C Pro Hunter ML
Remington 700ML
NEF Huntsman ML
Bowtech Tribute