Author Topic: OT, just want to share  (Read 382 times)

Offline Dave Weiss

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
OT, just want to share
« on: March 28, 2007, 12:24:09 AM »
The folks at do-all outdoors are SUPER good people. I bought one of their trap throwers last July and it works just great, let some folks come out and shoot (I wasn't there), now it doesn't work so great. I suspect that someone tried to cock it in the wrong direction and FUBARed the clutch assembly. I called do-all this afternoon for some replacement parts, they said no problem, your thrower is still under warranty. I explained that this was not a manufacturing defect and that I would pay for the replacement parts. No charge sir, it's still under warranty. Can I at least pay the shipping (to Alaska)? No sir we'll get it out first thing tomorrow, glad you enjoy our product, have a great day.
And I did.

>>>===> Dave

Hunt hard, shoot fast and trust your dog.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Re: OT, just want to share
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 01:42:58 AM »
That's good to know Dave, thanks for sharing. It's things like that that make a company and it's products great and a great reason to purchase that brand over another....<><....  ;)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley