Author Topic: ...Simple minded Rosie..  (Read 888 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...Simple minded Rosie..
« on: April 03, 2007, 03:42:15 PM »
  The left's favorite fat lady has placed her fat foot right into her fat mouth !

She claimed that the destruction of the twin towers on 9/11 was a govt plot..she even backed her claim up with "incontrovertable facts"...LOL

She got up on her soap box of brilliance and declared.." That is the first time in history that fire has melted steel !"...Duuuuuhh !!!

By that statement, she simply PROOVED that she never checks anything out factually..she just lets the hate-filled, looney-left blogs spoon feed their lying propaganda directly into her brain...that must take at least a half a teaspoonful !

How, pray tell ..Ms brilliance, do you suppose they refine and form steel into ingots, I beams etc ?

I always considered her as probably stupid..but must she open her mouth and remove all doubt ?

Buildings can burn very hot and if the conflagration reaches the critical point, it can draw air in so rapidly from surrounding atmosphere that it creates it's own blower.

This pheonomenon is called a "firestorm"...

After being bombed, the city of Dresden, Germany  was completely engulfed in flames, the fire was so intense that it created a veritable hurricane..drawing objects such as furniture and even human beings from hundreds of yards outside the outside the actual fire, directly into the conflagration.

I can have my forge lit and burning quietly..put a rod of 3/8 or 1/2  inch steel into the FIRE..and by turning the blower strongly for perhaps 1.5  to 2 minutes...I will pull that sparking rod out of the FIRE a couple inches shorter than it went in..
  Steel melts at 2700 degrees F and it is not hard to visualize that there were many very powerful venturis formed in the in the halls, collapsed ceilings etc..
   The fact is, that the steel would not have to MELT in order for the building to collapse...steel starts to glow the familiar "red hot" at around 800 degrees F. At that point, it has probably lost more than half it's tensil strength..easily enough to buckle the structure, I would guess.

I can take a lengthy piece of steel that I could not possibly bend by my own efforts...heat a spot in the middle to a red glow..and very easily bend it in half with almost no effort.

Anyone that has worked with torches or any heat and steel job, knows this full well !

If just a couple places in the tower structures steel frame were heated as outlined, it would be enough to bring down the whole "house of cards"..

Read this account of the Chicago fire (Oct 8, 1871), and how easily steel was melted    <www.mce.k12tn.net/disasters/great_chicago.htm

....And there was no JET FUEL present to really heat things up !...LOL

Suggest you scroll down and read the third paragraph .

I believe that if Rosie had a brain, she would take it out and play with it...or perhaps even let her wife play with it !...LOL

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: ...Simple minded Rosie..
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 03:53:54 PM »
Your analysis of Rosie is right on, however what you are over looking is exposure. Yea, she's an idiot, but she has something you and I don't have. AIR TIME. The American people have with drawn into their own private little worlds again since the dust of 911 has settled in NY, and don't really care. If you look at America today it is not hard to tell where their minds are focused. Just follow the money. Sports figures and actors are the ones getting rich, because the American wants to be entertained. So although Rosie is a lesbo fat lady clown, she has an audience, and many will listen and believe, and our soldiers and we will pay.JM2CW
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 04:10:13 PM »
Well, another of my posts disappeared into thin air >:( >:(. Try again. Think of all the pressure from the floors above the fire on those heated and weakened beams. Think of what the death toll would have been if the Godless ones had hit 40+ floors lower, they would have fallen much faster too. POWDERMAN. Here goes nuttin, we'll see if this goes out.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 01:56:24 AM »
  Popwderman;
   Donno what may have happened to your posts..I always enjoy and most often, agree with them..

You are correct in your logic that the sheer weight of the massive buildings and contents are what probably hastened the destruction. Remember, the Bin Ladin family are a major construction firm and Usama studied the same. I read somewhere, that he used this knowledge and experience to meticulously plan the attack.
    Remember also, these terrorists may be fanatical and evil..but they are not stupid..like some talking heads we know !....LOL

Dee;
   I believe both you and I along with many others, have witnessed and duly noted the degradation of our society. It is in "free-fall" and none of the influential people..industrialists, politicians, universities or people with great "air time" are doing a single thing to stop it !
   They all seem interested in just grabbing all they can get..before the ship sinks ! For the terrorists, they ask "understanding"...while they do their utmost to demonize Christians (who founded and built this very democracy they use and abuse, in their attempts to destroy us).

It would seem that much of the major media, universities, film industry and politicians.. who could warn the people, are instead  proclaiming the evil, murdering terrorists as some kind of "freedom fighters" while doing their best to paint peaceful Christians as "the REAL enemy"..that should be rooted out !

This should come as no surprise to us however...see for example ..Matthew ch 24 and Romans ch1:16-32..

Myself and perhaps yourself, are old enough to recall an early childhood during WW2..when we AMERICANS..all pulled together to defeat a comon enemy. Americans worked hard..collected all kinds of materials for the "war effort"..aluminum, steel, rubber, bacon drippings (for nitro-glycerine) ...even milkweed "kapok" to fill aviator's life vests or "Mae Wests".

Democrats, Republicans or Independents, we didn't argue about whether Pres Roosevelt was right or wrong to defend our country.
  We KNEW who the enemy was, and joined hands to defeat them. Christians, Jews, non-believers ..whatever..we were all Americans, fighting to preserve this unique nation.

Frankly, I believe the degradation of this nation gained much momentum in the "sickening sixties", when a percentage of the youth & college age children..spoiled rotten; and with the willing assistance of a few drug soaked professors and the major media..figured to tear down and rebuild society in THEIR image.

Well, they succeeded in tearing down the old...and then left the society in chaos..

All I can say is...MARANATHA !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 03:14:04 AM »
You've got the soccer moms, and bleeding heart lib's listening to garbage like this. There have been several programs made, on the Discovery and History channels explaining how and why the buildings did what they did. Architect's, and structural engineer's have explained this. But you will not see any of the liberal media putting this on. Makes them all look stupid. No different than the woman that testified before congress that said that she heard explosion's coming from the dikes around chocolate town south. Sad part is, these numnuts have the right to vote. Too bad we don't have an I Q test for voters, and drug screening for welfare recipients. We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline powderman

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 03:28:06 AM »
IRONGLOW. Well said Sir, and oh so true. It all began in 1963 when the morons and Godless of America basicly kicked God out of our lives. Worst part is, WE allowed it to happen. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 06:01:15 AM »
Don't forget she has a power base of 13 million cliff dwellers in NYC that know even less than she does. 
If you have an IQ above 7, you know those shows are not concerned with truth and light; it's strickly sensationalisom and ratings.  Sell that soap, baby!

Offline 35Rem

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
    • Remington Model 8 and 81 Autoloading Rifles
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 06:17:28 AM »
I am currently reading a book by Theodore Roosevelt, "Fear God and Do Your Own Part".  The title alone got me.  It was written in the days prior to our entering World War 1.  It deals with the lack of interest of Americans in what was happening in the world.  There is also a chapter in there called "Hyphenated Americans", sound familiar?
We also were having problems with Mexico then (Pancho Villa), again, Familiar?

I'm still reading, but it would be worth picking it up, as it really hasn't changed too much in this country in the last 90 years, save for the WW2 area, which I am afraid we will never see the likes of again.
Remington Model 8 and 81 Autoloading Rifles
http://thegreatmodel8.remingtonsociety.com/
Vintage Semiauto Rifles
http://vintagesemiautorifle.proboards105.com/index.cgi

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 06:58:08 AM »
Fellas - look, it's what she eats.  The cholesterol gores right to her brain and the fat goes directly to her hips.  No wonder she is like that, always angry.  And bemanbeme is right, she speaks to cliff dwellers and they just mostly complain and 'moo' about their sorry lives. 

I guess the point is that people like that and places like neu yawk city only have a limited amount of influence, so why get riled and spike up our blood pressures.  Their nonsense goes just so far and then people stop listening.  They are, truly, their own worst enemies.  Even bloomberg's gun dealer nonsense has backfired and his little bitty group is unravelling. 

The absolute worst thing you can do to people like that is ignore them.  I know it is difficult as they are attention seekers and getters but once you get beyond their first five seconds of dribble you know what they are and walk away.  You can be the better example, and a greater influence, to others who are less decisive by simply ignoring people like her.   JMTCW.  Mikey.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 08:30:32 AM »
35 rem , the WW-2 thing ,  stop and think , we  started WW_2 with less than anyone else .We won WW-2 in the factories ,
the military today I believe is as good as the military of WW-2 if not better !
When WW-2 started most people in the U.S. wanted a job , they needed one ! today we have 60% or so of the people doing the work and the rest being taken care of ! So if the 60% all voted and demanded that who they elected did the right thing or voted them out WE WOULD BE THE THE BEST GENERATION YET !
Do I believe this YEP , cause if we don't get control back then 40% will be working for the other 60% and it will be to late !
Ok Rosie that non working 40% keep her going and the goverment to ! Get out and vote for someone that will do good for the U S A  not for some loud mouth group !
Offend someone , do the right thing inspite of someones feelings !
Hey we dropped the big one twice in WW-2 , and now they make cars and stuff for us , a couple in the middle east who knows gas might be under a buck !
Look at it another way , a topless dancer from texas and a fat loud mouth from new york captivate the news for weeks in the U. S. WHY ? we are in a war should we not demand to hear the good we are doing ? not some gossip about trash ?
So 38REM  lets demand better !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !