Author Topic: I have seen him too, with a witness.  (Read 2232 times)

Offline foxtail

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Avid Poster
I have seen him too, with a witness.
« on: May 03, 2003, 08:01:22 AM »
:eek:
Myself and a friend were transporting his and his wife's stuff in the biggest Ryder truck you can rent. We were going downhill through the mountains south of Chatanooga and suddenly there was a bigfoot on the side of the road. Dave had been sleeping and woke up just as I started to put the brakes on. First thing he sees is this huge thing headed at him and he yells at the top of his voice"OHHHHHOWAAWAA!!!, What in the **** was that! At the same time he is climbing the back of the seat with his butt cheeks. It was plain as day what it was, we had not drank a single drop, and I was wide awake and not at all tired.
When I slammed the brakes on, I did over ten thousand dollars to the load of his wife's antiques that were in the back.  I think I should have hit the bigfoot, because Sandy was going to kill us, because most of the antiques were her mom's.
Insurance did pay for it.
Sandy still wanted to kill us for a long time.

Offline bullet maker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
I have seen him to comments
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2003, 09:55:10 AM »
Hi foxtail :D
   What was the face like? Has there been resent sightings, in the same general area? The one I saw had a face just like a person, but the eyes were more something like a caveman.
   Anyway, its a heck of a feeling, to see one. 2003, we been to the moon, and there is still creatures on this planet, that anint suppose to be.
Thanks for the story.
bullet maker :D
I like to make bullets, handload, shooting of all types, hunting, fishing, taking pictures, reading, grandchildren, 4 wheeling, eating out often.

Offline foxtail

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2003, 02:49:00 PM »
I don't remember the face on the bigfoot, but I do rember the face on my friend. I thought he pooped himself.
I haven't been there since, we weren't supposed to be there. We were going to south Louisiana and some clown told him that going through Chattanooga was faster, it wasn't.

Offline Dan Mich Trapper

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2003, 04:14:15 PM »
Man you guys , I dont know if I could go in the woods after dark ifn I ever saw something like that . We always had rumors around here of bigfoot , but that was in the late 70s . I was quite young at that time .  Thanks for sharing your stories . I have a few more but dont want to tell all of them right away .
If an animal activist is being mauled by a bear should we stop it , or , " let nature take its course?"

Offline Gatofeo

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2003, 06:07:05 PM »
LOL Gary!
With my luck, I'd pour all my finest hooch down the drain and swear to never touch another drop --- THEN find out a place down the road kept exotic animals!  :roll:
"A hit with a .22 is better than a miss with a .44."