Author Topic: News Flash  (Read 318 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
News Flash
« on: April 30, 2007, 05:25:44 AM »
This is an example of what happens when the bleeding hearts prevent our military from doing its job.  I may not see it in my lifetime, but I predict, unless drastic changes are made, there will be a major war on American soil in the near future.

It also makes me wonder, who will all the Illegals side with should it occur?  

Keep your powder dry......................

Apparently this is true. If you read www.snopes.com it get worse.

This is serious Americans ... make sure you read this e-mail.

NEWS FLASH:

Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin.

The RUSSIANS are buidin anAK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in
Venezuela , to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups
throughout the Americas.

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for
him. It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has
Iranian-built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types
aimed at:   Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to PETRO EXPRESS due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent publicity of
ownership by Chavez of Venezuela

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be
used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start
wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions of
free people.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of
revenue from his holdings. HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move
that everyone should be aware of.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY, CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO  U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM "CITGO-CHAVEZ", HAVE STARTED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STATIONS TO: "PETRO EXPRESS"

DO NOT BUY FROM "PETRO EXPRESS" EITHER!!!

"PETRO EXPRESS" IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY "CHAVEZ."

KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.

BOYCOTT "CITGO" AND "PETRO EXPRESS" AND MAKE SURE THIS IS

PASSED ON TO EVERYONE YOUR YOUR E-MAIL LIST IN THE UNITED  STATES        AND OUTSIDE OF AMERICA

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
Re: News Flash
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 06:11:41 AM »
Petro Express is/was a chain store owned in Charlotte, NC.  IIRC they were actually phasing out buying fuel from Citgo in protest to the Chavez remarks about Bush.  (seems some of the carolinians don't "cotton" to bad talk about our country from furiners)

This year, P.E. was bought by another chain store (The Pantry, Inc) based in Sanford, NC, I believe.  Still don't think Chavez has any stock in it though.

As far as the AK factory, I'm doubting it.  The South Americans are chunking out weapons like clowns juggling at a circus.  Brazil produces a big chunk of exports every year to the U.S.  I doubt that Venesuela is any different in the production game, but they don't need the Russians help supplying anything to anybody.
They certainly aren't worried about patent infringement.

I haven't checked snopes to verify, but I think a little research may shed some light.  Or my local news led me astray.

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: News Flash
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 12:16:20 PM »
I hear distinct panic in all the tirades concerning Venezuela.
I am not a supporter of Bush's agenda in the middle east and do think that an outside observer would/could use the term terrorist in describing Bush--though not America or Americans.
I disagree with Bush's association and see a well defined line of catering too much of the wealthy who have benefited from this incursion into Iraq.I have  doubted from the first any real evidence of WMD's.
Forces and alliances are being formed from those who were previously weak and disorganized nations, AND, we are going to have need to learn to deal with them--in a better manner than we are doing at the present.
The answers and end results are too be left to a new generation------We will see.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD