Author Topic: During my younger days  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Flash

• Trade Count: (82)
During my younger days
« on: May 18, 2003, 10:00:26 AM »
My buddies and I were always on motocross/enduro bikes riding in the local clay quarry. There was some pretty wide, beaten down trails going through the woods around the perimeter of the quarry. The road going to the quarry passed by an apartment complex that we hung out at for the pool and the girls during the evening. Occasionally, we'd go riding through the woods after a swim and if we were lucky, we had a goodlooking passenger. One night, we decided to go riding and when we rounded a corner in the woods, there stood one of the male apartment tennants dressed in a bra, panties and garter belt. Our headlights lit him up like a christmas tree and he had nowhere to run. Oh, we hollared and whistled and he bolted like a scared rabbit and moved out within the month. My Dad told us that we should leave him alone because he could harm us to protect his identity. At that age, drag meant to pull something behind me and it didn't include 50 year old bald fat men. Wow, what an education that was.
What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!

Offline Gatofeo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
During my younger days
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 03:29:33 PM »
Hmmmmm ... and where did YOU get yer name of "Flash?"  :)
"A hit with a .22 is better than a miss with a .44."

Offline Flash

• Trade Count: (82)
During my younger days
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 05:57:48 PM »
It had nothing to do with old men in drag, that's for sure!!
What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!