Author Topic: WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT...  (Read 821 times)

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT...
« on: April 22, 2007, 04:25:44 PM »
TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hellholes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine ? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home . On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France , or maybe China .

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France , Germany , and Russia Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2 President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America . Thank you and good night.

Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 05:40:33 PM »
  Nice..but only a dream..too many pork-barrel constituent groups on the list....for both sides of the aisle...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline no guns here

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 09:10:29 PM »
Yup, that's why I couldn't be President.  That would be a warm up speech for my real one.

There would be a part about renouncing non first use of nuclear weapons... along with very private back boor message to Iran, NK and China about any provocations and how they would be dealt with...
There would be a part about mandatory public service or military service...
I would disband the IRS as it is known today and institute a flat tax...
Push for mandatory congressional term and service limits...
Mandatory death sentence for rapists, murderers and child molesters.

Dang, I sound more and more conservative every day...

ngh

"I feared for my life!"

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 01:13:41 AM »
Too much said here without all the information available for these decisions.
Too do all would constitute a dictatorship.
Not too say that the heart is not in the right place.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 01:27:12 AM »
Brett, I agree with everything you and no guns said. ;) It is time we minded our own business, and took care of our own. Let the countries that don't want to help but, take our money, call China, Russia, and France for help. ;)

A dictatorship? How could term limits, disbanding the IRS and going to a flat tax, cause a dictatorship? These two elements in their current form are the beginnings of a dictatorship. How could pulling foreign aid from un-appreciating countries, dis-engageing from NATO who wants to run our military, kicking out the United Nations whom receives 60% of their support from the U.S. and constantly opposes us, and also wants to dis-arm us and void our Constitution, cause a dictatorship? How could shutting down our borders to protect our citizens, nullifying NAFTA, to bring our industry back, putting Mexico and Canada on notice, to mind their manners toward American citizens, cause a dictatorship?
Sounds to me more like the post WW I, America, that stayed out of a war until they were invited and needed. Sounds like the America that stayed out of other countries politics, and let them settle their differences their own way. Sounds like the America that didn't jump on countries for what they MIGHT do, or MIGHT be THINKING about doing. Is the heart in the right place? Sounds not only like a good heart, but also the return of SOUND JUDGEMENT.
Sounds pretty good to me Brett and No Guns. BTJMO
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline powderman

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 11:51:02 AM »
BRETT. I agree with all of that. I'd love to be president for a month or so. Theres NO REASON for us to be giving aid to the palestinians or any of the other Godless pukes that are comitted to destroying the world for their idol satan. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 02:33:01 PM »
Let's not forget in that speech to notify all our citizens that parents will now become an accessory to any felony charges committed by their children.  Too many parent obviously have not exercised their parental duty in teaching responsibility.  So, the parent is responsible for their minor children's actions.  Drug dealers are given mandatory life sentences for any conviction regarding the sale of controlled substances.  A maximum security prison to be built on one of the Alaskan Islands way, way, out on the archipelago; maybe Amchitka or Attu.   Supplies will be delivered 4 times a year.  Guards will be in patrol vessels outside prison.  No walls, no guards inside in residence.  Telephones will be installed.  Tear them out, too bad.  Visitors are welcome.  Pay your own way out and back.  Housing for 40,000.  If criminals want their own society, so be it.  3 felony strikes, you're there.  Parents are eligible for incarceration here for their children's illegal activities.  I wonder how many gang warfare killings there would be then, how many high school mass killings, how many child kidnappings, how many vandals, how many drug dealers and users?
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 12:53:19 PM »
Brett, your title says it all.  I think that would go a long way towards straightening out things around here.  I would also love to see the faces on the leaders of the countries on list #2 when that speech would be made - talk about "oh crap"!   :o  Unfortunately the leadership of this country as well as the group lining up to lead for the next four years will only take us in the opposite direction of your speech.  It's always nice to dream.

Offline NYH1

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 06:49:59 AM »
Brett, I like it!

I would also add into it how we are going to end the trade deficit. Quite simple in my opinion. If a country wants to sell their products in our country, no problem. They just have to buy an equal number of products made in our country. Equal meaning quantity and of equal valve. A few examples. They want to sell 100,000 TV's in our country, they have to buy 100,000 TV's made in our country. They want to sell 1,000,000 pair's of sneakers in our country, they have to buy 1,000,000 pair's of sneaker made in our county. This also WILL APPLY to US companies outsourcing US jobs to other counties to save money at the cost of US jobs! Also NO MORE allowing companies to relocate their "corporate headquarters" outside the US to save on taxes!!!

This will do two very important things for our country. 1- create jobs in our country. 2- and even more importantly make us NOT SO dependent on other countries. Wasn't there a time not to long ago in our history where this actually happened? When the United State of America was the industrial, manufacturing and production might of the world. Remember Isoroku Yamamoto and "awaken a sleeping giant"! Our politicians better be very careful. It might seem nice now to let companies outsource OUR jobs to other countries so they can save a little money now......this can and probably will come back to haunt this country!

Eliminating NAFTA will be a step in the right direction, but a small one, one that's getting smaller every day. Now companies are looking past NAFTA countries like Mexico and going to Singapore, Bangladesh, Pakistan ect. I was looking at suites the other day (had a death in the family) and some of them were "made in Pakistan". Haven't the people of Pakistan made it VERY hard for us to find a "certain person" we've been looking for since October of 2001? Why are we putting their people to work???

"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 03:47:57 PM »
  NYHunter;

I do agree that anyone that wants to sell to this big US market should be required to buy from us in equal dollars value..seems only prudent.
  Another thing that the Enviro-whackos should be pushing..but strangely are not:

Any nation that wants to sell products here should be able to prove that their products are produced under the same enviromental restrictions as our producers must adhere to.

Actually, I am not surprised that the "greens" are not raising a fuss over China, India, Malaysia etc..They are only using the environment to club the USA..and the "capitalist pigs".

Some call them "watermelons"..green on the outside, red on the inside..They still think Communism can work...if only THEY were given a chance !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)