Author Topic: Million moms still active! against CC  (Read 856 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Million moms still active! against CC
« on: January 26, 2003, 06:36:56 PM »
I recently posted about a sneaky meeting about Concealed carry in Duluth MN and MN in General. This meeting was held for the City of Duluth Mayor, Sherriff, and Chief of police plus assorted other local and state politicians. Of course the people attending in the crowd were all anti gun (Invited of course) as us gun owners had no idea such a meeting was taking place. Guess who put this meeting together -- the Local Million Moms chapter! Now is'nt that a surprise. So for those of us who might of thought the million mom thing would go away after the march reconsider they are still out there and plotting to take away our guns. Jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 04:51:09 PM »
Some people will always deny that some people are capable of evil actions and intent, and they feel that rather than punishing criminals, taking handguns away from all people will make everybody love each other.  Leads to famous quotes like,"Cain! put the rock down and quit picking on your brother!" :roll:
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
One Million Motherless Children
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2003, 06:17:28 AM »
jh and Jeff:  The two things that always impressed me about the Million Mom March was the one million motherless children on that day and, in both conjunction and follow-up is the question of who is parenting those children while their one million Moms are out wasting their time trying to make politics.  

Maybe, just maybe, when each one of their children join the NRA, those one million mothers will understand their folly.  Maybe not, some people are just blind to the truth and politically oriented mothers seem to epitomize that notion.  

The Million Mom March was a sad state of affairs for those one million children.  IMHO.  Mikey.

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2003, 07:16:10 AM »
Well said, Mikey!
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2003, 08:28:34 AM »
If the kids did join the NRA  or GOA that would be great but  unfortunately I think that these moms brainwash their kids from birth on the crap they believe in. I saw it just the other day where 13 year olds were making buttons calling the President a Terrorist and the kids were going to Washington with their mothers to protest the war.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.