Author Topic: armed in the US  (Read 1809 times)

Offline 30-30man

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Re: armed in the US
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2007, 03:23:27 PM »
Some other old words of wisdom that are often not understood by this present generation...."Don't tell all your business to everyone!"  Some things are nobody's business but your own. 

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2007, 05:51:48 PM »
When you find yourself in a hole the best course of action is to STOP DIGGING.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2007, 05:55:40 AM »
This guy is good , got guns he should not have thru. parents that didn't want him to have them , with winnings from a game of chance , from a store that does not exist anymore ! then lost them all !
He shouldn't be a gun collector he should write fiction ! should make a mint at it ! Then again truth is stranger than fiction !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2007, 06:11:02 AM »
yes,  truth is stranger than fiction. a lot of the small store around here are no more. The ones are are still around are more for cops, people in Self Defense and Concealed Carry, and Class III. They don't really have or carry much hunting stuff and because of that walmart has taken over that field. If i still had my 454 i would go to walmart not those gun store because they don't have 454 rounds. And people don't know why people are not hunting anymore? Yeah we have our guns but with no land to hunt, Few store that have or now about hunting, and with the ant and others hunting it looks like here is going the way of the open range. i may not be a real hunter( never have kill big game but lots of hogs) but as long as i have some cash for ammo and some were to hunt i always will be under wild Sky's.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline 30-30man

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2007, 08:11:15 AM »
 The grammar alone reveals immaturity; let's leave this one alone fellows.  To give it more attention, would be to add gas to a lie. 

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2007, 11:35:09 AM »
i going to go shoot some rat and starlings. they been to many as of late.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline Dusty Miller

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2007, 12:21:04 PM »
Guns?  I ain't go no stink'n guns! ;)
When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away!