Author Topic: The war... Be prepared for an increase in AMERICAN deaths..  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: The war... Be prepared for an increase in AMERICAN deaths..
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2007, 06:10:30 PM »
Where did THAT statistic come from? Are you trying to say either China or Japan owns all the banks in the US?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2007, 06:28:30 PM »
I don't know about the Haliburton issue, but China own a little over 71%  of the home mortages in the U.S. and Japan, owns about 22% of them.

Doubt that. While other countries own more of America's business than I like to see I really doubt them figures. My best friend is a banker and a conservative he sure would be grousing about this if true. 
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2007, 02:50:53 AM »
I don't know about the Haliburton issue, but China own a little over 71%  of the home mortages in the U.S. and Japan, owns about 22% of them.

Doubt that. While other countries own more of America's business than I like to see I really doubt them figures. My best friend is a banker and a conservative he sure would be grousing about this if true. 

You may doubt it if you wish, but China and Japan, are buying loans at a phenomenal rate from U.S. companies, and OWN controlling interests in MANY BANKS AND MORTGAGE COMPANIES. As for your banker friend, I doubt that the board feels OBLIGATED in telling him, whom owns most of the mortgages in this country, and unless he is specifically interested in that issue, his position in the working society does not  give him the title of all knowing expert on the issue. He is a banker, not an economist.
I have an aquaintance whom went out of farming in the Texas Panhandle and a Japanese Company came in and bought thousands of acres there, and are merely letting the land lay. China, has moved from cheap toys and clothes to supplying much of our FOOD. Just watch the nightly news on the FOOD RECALLS on Chinese manufactured food.
As that well know American Redneck Earl Pitts like's to say; WAKE UP AMER-RE-KA!
I heard this information some months back on a news radio station, and to answer GB'S question as to China and Japan OWNING THE BANKS, I did not say all, but EVERYONE should be aware that LOANS AND MORTGAGES many times are FOR SALE to other companies. This type of activity has been going on for some time.
I will try to find the source of the stats I used, regarding percentages.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2007, 03:00:49 AM »
I doubt that the Chinese, or anyone else is going to want to own much of our business when the Dumbycrats get full control and they begin to tax and regulate the heck out of everything.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2007, 03:13:59 AM »
I believe that one should look in the stores in this country and the labels naming the manufacturer (dry goods and in many instances grocery)(MOSTLY CHINA) and then re-think  the question of whom is controlling whom. We all by now should be aware that politicians vote where the LOBBIEST'S tell them to vote. They pass legislation where they are told to, and DO NOT pass it where they are told NOT to. With the VERY UNBALANCED trade differences between the U.S. and China, it should require very little brain matter, in determining the answer to what the democrats will or will not do. A politician is, after all, a politician.

Offline powderman

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 04:35:35 AM »
I've never noticed any Chinese food labels, but I'll look. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 05:06:27 AM »
powderman, do you not watch the news? It is on the national news almost daily. In fact a few days ago Fox (the fair and balanced one ::)) was announcing the recall of a couple of foods produced in China, as being contaminated. China also gets credit for killing the dogs and cats a month or so back here in the U.S. and some of the bi-products of the process was feared to be in food shipped here for human consumption. A simple search on the internet of China food imports to U.S. contaminated, or WAL MART WATCH will verify that more and more of our food is coming from China.

Offline Dee

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2007, 06:17:07 AM »
Powderman, here is another example of "watch your food". Strawberries. Walmart sells strawberries imported from mexico. Usually it says so right on the little basket, if one only takes the time to read. Mexico has never banned DDT, and other chemicals that they spray MANY TIMES directly on the produce. I have also heard that they use HUMAN WASTE in their fertilizers. Think about it.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2007, 06:51:18 AM »
I am only saying Dee that I do not believe the figures are that high while some of this is going on I really doubt that they control 90 some percent. As far as trade with China goes you can thank Slick Willie for that.Though I suppose what difference does it make before China it was Japan, Korea and Taiwan so 6 of one half a dozen of an other.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Dee

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2007, 07:50:47 AM »
jh45gun, it is not required for anyone here to accept any ones statements here. Most information is available if one is careful where one obtains it, and truly WANTS TO KNOW. I do not defend the democrat or the republican as they are all a bunch of horse thieves as far as I am concerned. My entire point, is I am not against a fight, as long as, 1. I know what I am fighting about. 2. Do I have all the facts, and is it worth fighting about. 3. Whom am I fighting, and 3. Are they actually the guilty party that caused the reason to fight.

I have used this analogy before concerning the Iraqi invasion after 911.

If your brother brings his dog over to your house, and his dog bites YOUR kid, you don't go next door and shoot the neighbor's dog for the offense. Agreed the neighbor's dog IS a dog, but not the one that committed the offense.

That is what this Iraqi war is all about, in many's eyes. We lost 3,000 plus on 911, HELL!. Lets go kill some Muslims. Ok, there's some in Iraq, and their not doing as they were told. Let's go kill them. And here we are; 3,500 service men and counting. Our government claims moral high ground, yet is doing business with our sworn and bitter enemies, and has essentially sold us out, and pumped us full of propaganda, to the point we don't for the most part know where much of our food comes from, or whom is buying our home mortgages, from American banks.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2007, 09:44:02 AM »
MS, we can win , as a people we need to demand our leaders do !
immigration is an excellent example , the people got off their collective back sides and it made a difference !
now what are the American people willing to pay to win ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2007, 02:11:10 AM »
TM-7 Americans in fact own little in this country compared to offshore owners , been that way since the 1800's
look back , most who came here were poor , but investors world wide see the USA as a great investment !
an example is Continental can co. sold to Bear Island  Paper which is Japanese owned ! When i was in college the beef industry was British owned and probably still is ! The biggest paper mill in VA. is Canadian owned ! Browning and Winchester are foreign owned ! S&W was also at one time ! Who got Remington stock ?
This is why i feel we get involved in conflicts around the globe !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2007, 02:38:38 AM »
We can vote , close borders and all the other stuff , but if the money is cut we will suffer !
If we wish to control our own destiny we need to cut back our spending and invest our money in our country !
if you buy foreign and expect our companies to get ahead you are dreaming !