Author Topic: CZ 9mm 75D compact, PCR  (Read 554 times)

Offline Buckfever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
CZ 9mm 75D compact, PCR
« on: August 15, 2007, 04:32:33 AM »
Bought this pistol after a long look at many models.  The PCR is the original that the P-01 was made from.  It doesn't have a light rail but does have a loaded chamber indicator, the rest is pretty much the same.  Just a great looking pistol with a 3.9" barrel.  Felt perfect in my hand.  Will up date down the road after a couple trips to the range.

Buckfever

Offline Savage

Re: CZ 9mm 75D compact, PCR
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 10:23:41 AM »
Is that an all steel pistol, or polymer?  DA, or capable of cocked and locked carry? Love the ergos of the the CZ piatols!
Savage

Thanks Steve357 for the gif file. I changed it out as quickly as possible. Didn't want you getting overly excited, your condition being what it is.  :o
An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last,

Offline Buckfever

• A Real Regular
Re: CZ 9mm 75D compact, PCR
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 04:50:10 AM »
This model is with a decocker.  The straight compact is a safety and will do cocked and locked.  The top is steel and the bottom is aluminum with hard rubber grips.  Weights 1.7 lbs dry.  All spec's at CZ firearms, on the net.  This is one comfortable piece and it can do conceal and carry.
Love the DA/SA trigger!!!!  Did I say I love the trigger?  Also looks great!    Buckfever