Author Topic: here is some cheap places to buy firearms and barrels for cva and other stuff  (Read 878 times)

Offline Diesel_power

• Trade Count: (0)
hope this helps some people. first i would like to say i love this sight and hope i can be helpful and contribute some. here is the name for this place (borders sporting goods.) ashland ky phone number is 606-928-6326 they have tons of nice stuff i went to buy me a 308 barrel for the cva optima elite it was 169 for the barrel as i have the 243 on my gun for my son but i got all carried away and bought another whole gun in the 308 for 319$ also they will haggle if that may help you as i normally do this. i buy alot of firearms off them as well as another place where one of my friends is a gunsmith as well as a dealer here is his name and number sheps sports world.606-845-4867 flemingsburg ky 41041 both these places takes trade in as well jason shepard is my friend at sheps and is the gunsmith. borders had quite alot of differant calibers for the cva in stock for 169$ i think my next thing is a nice scope and a 45/70 barrel.

im new to this site but will be on here alot i hope i get to know alot of you and if i can be any help at all just msg me.i will proberly ask quite a few questions myself thanks

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Welcome To GBO:

Thanks for the heads up..it's always nice to find another place to buy from..

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline FrankD

• Trade Count: (0)
Thanks for the heads up Diesel_power!