Author Topic: Terrorism by ILLEGAL ALIENS?  (Read 3901 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Terrorism by ILLEGAL ALIENS?
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2007, 01:50:54 AM »
I am sure many illegals do work for low pay , BUT in construction that just ain't so ! They get Top pay or like everyone else in construction they move on ! They pay the taxes etc. to them its an investment , a % of their pay to have a job , much like union dues in this country !
most I have talked to don't want to be Americans , they only wish to make a certain amount of cash and go home and live in comfort ! As a nation we need to address the problem from that perspective , if they work here they pay enough to offset the cost to have them here , let them bear the cost 100 % , then we can get on with keeping the border safe etc.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2007, 02:08:13 AM »
As I said, New Orleans Police Dept, has or IS forming a SPECIAL UNIT to protect the illegal construction workers from the robbers in the city. On PAY DAY, the illegals are paid IN CASH, and the local thugs have learned this.
New Orleans IS OPENLY EMPLOYING THEM, and this news I got off a local radio station LAST WEEK, yet when down there every week I hear about the poor New Orleans people NOT being helped by the government. ::)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline powderman

« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2007, 02:31:24 AM »
As I said, New Orleans Police Dept, has or IS forming a SPECIAL UNIT to protect the illegal construction workers from the robbers in the city. On PAY DAY, the illegals are paid IN CASH, and the local thugs have learned this.
New Orleans IS OPENLY EMPLOYING THEM, and this news I got off a local radio station LAST WEEK, yet when down there every week I hear about the poor New Orleans people NOT being helped by the government. ::)

A bunch of those POOR NO people need to get off their butts and go to work. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2007, 02:40:47 AM »
I say that every time I go down there, and I go every week.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2007, 03:06:20 AM »
now that's a joke ! the illegals around here carry guns and run in gangs or groups !  Besides they get illegal dri. lic. ss card and green card ,they work until the employer get a "LETTER" that states the name , birth day or address does not match records ! so if the guy goes to work on jan 1 he won't be caught for a year or more ! if cash is being paid maybe someone should check on a laundry operation ! hey pay in cash then steal it back !
in Va. they have it better , fake INS officers show up the day before pay day and run everyone off !

Offline Dee

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2007, 05:38:20 AM »
All I can say shootall, is New Orleans is like no other. ???

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2007, 05:52:14 AM »

A bunch of those POOR NO people need to get off their butts and go to work. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

No kidding!  I go a couple of times a year on business and it floored me to see street performers on Jackson Square when there is so much to do in rebuilding New Orleans.  One of the craziest performers I saw was a guy dressed as a construction worker with a ladder, hard hat, and hammer.  He had a prop for his ladder that allowed him to climb the ladder out in the middle of the street.  Needless to say he was getting a good ration of crap from passing tourists.  Pretty sad that the natives aren't willing to get off their butts to rebuild their own city instead they're looking for handouts.   >:(

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2007, 06:38:36 AM »
Dee , i have not had the pleasure of visiting N.O. , I was in Tyler Texas once taking a class , was thinking about stopping there for a day or two on the way home , the teacher told me it would be a mistake ! He said everything would be taken off my truck ! I asked where the police were , and was told they might be the ones taking the stuff off ! Well I didn't go !
that was 18 years ago , couple that with the TV coverage of the flood and i don't think I will go !
I guess I am just used to the police being on the good side ! Guess that's what happens when your law is based more on French tradition !