Author Topic: shot the new clemments .41 today  (Read 526 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
shot the new clemments .41 today
« on: June 09, 2003, 03:09:02 PM »
its an old model .357 converted to .41 mag. First a question anyone else that done this conversion what cast bullets work in yours. Most of mine were either to long or to chubby. The only ones i had that would work were the 195 lee and the 230 nei swc. Neither did well in about 5 different .41s ive tried them in. Low and behold this thing shot them. The biggest group i shot was 2" and many were around an inch. Average was probably 1 1/2 this is not even his accurized conversion just the standard one. I would love to see what this gun would do with a good bullet. These groups were even shot with mixed brass and surplus wc820 takedown powder. The gun is beautiful its two toned with elk horn grips a belt mountain pin post front sight and bowen rear the trigger and hammer are machine turned and i had him bush the trigger. I am very pleased with this gun and cant wait for the fully accurized .44 special that should be done in the next month or two. Im here to testfiy that Dave does nice work!
blue lives matter