Author Topic: Cannon Fodder (game)  (Read 450 times)

Offline Terry C.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I see what you did there...
Cannon Fodder (game)
« on: December 27, 2007, 03:21:42 PM »
I found another artillery game, this one with a more medieval flair.

You have a cannon on top of a tower, use it to try to destroy the cannon on the opposing tower before it can get you.

Adjust for elevation with the right and left arrow keys, hold down the spacebar to increase velocity and release it to fire. The power gauge has a marker showing your last release, allowing you to walk you ball onto the target. But if you need more than three or four shots, you're gonna get blasted.

The best strategy is to get iron in the air as quickly as possible, the other cannon will be gunning for you.

Judge the wind by the clouds passing overhead. Some of the winds are really gales and will have a huge effect on the flight of your ball.

The game has a practice mode, where the other gun doesn't shoot back.

USE IT, you will need it!

Cannon Fodder

Offline lance

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Cannon Fodder (game)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 03:49:48 PM »
 HELP!!! I'm getting killed ;D ;D ;D....... Man, that "other gunner" has no mercy for me.  Fun game, tough too! 
PALADIN had a gun.....I have guns, mortars, and cannons!

Offline Ex 49'er

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
Re: Cannon Fodder (game)
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 09:13:15 PM »
The practice rounds helped; but, the 'puter competition is fast and furious and that was on the 'easy' selection. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time. It's a whole different matter when somebody is shooting back at you.
When you're walking on eggs; don't hop!!