Author Topic: Bush Causing more Immigration Problems  (Read 503 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Bush Causing more Immigration Problems
« on: September 13, 2007, 05:14:44 PM »
Source: The Manitoba Herald, August 2007

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The actions of President Bush are prompting the exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and agree with Bill O'Reilly.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry.

"He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left. Didn't even get a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. So he tried installing speakers that blare Rush Limbaugh across the fields. "Not real effective," he said. "The liberals still got through, and Rush annoyed the cows so much they wouldn't give milk."

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons, drive them across the border and leave them to fend for themselves.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a drop of drinking water. "They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about the Bush administration establishing re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR races.

In recent days, liberals have turned to sometimes-ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have taken to posing as senior citizens on bus trips to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans disguised in powdered wigs, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior-citizen passengers on Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney hits to prove they were alive in the '50s.

"If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we get suspicious about their age," an official said. Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage and renting all the good Susan Sarandon movies.

"I feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors does one country need?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline jh45gun

Re: Bush Causing more Immigration Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 05:17:35 AM »
For Petes Sake the piece was a joke get a grip and relax for a change.  ;D

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 10:19:36 AM »
I have posted here several times as much as I support Bush I feel he is the wrong man to address immigration becuase he has a Sister--in-law that is Mexican so he does have a conflict of interest. I would bet that if you had the same situation you may not be so gung ho about it either and for the record I am no fan of Mexicans as I know they broke into my shed on my property when I owned it last year and stole some stuff. I do not own it any more for that reason easier not to bother with it since I did not use it as much as I used to.

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 10:47:53 AM »
I know personally of several illegal invaders but don't know who to report them to. Opening another mex restaurant with more illegals. These scum laugh at our laws. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »
You think ya have all the answers TM7 you take care of it.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 07:00:59 AM »
You have a computer use it it is Jeb's wife do a search it will tell you all about it. If it was YOU that had a mex in law and you liked her I wonder what you would do or think? That is my opinion hell I could be all wet on it for all I know I am just guessing it would color his thoughts on the matter. Why should Bush be impeached just because he does not agree with you on the matter. Hell I am not impressed with Mexicans either I know they stole stuff out of a shed I had on some property I used to own. Yea its a problem been that way for one hell of a time so why just blame Bush? Just as many Mex's crossing the border when Willie was in office were you hollering about it then?