Author Topic: Col. Simcock USMC requests 6,000 positive emails  (Read 576 times)

Offline Almtnman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
Col. Simcock USMC requests 6,000 positive emails
« on: September 15, 2007, 05:11:24 AM »
This was posted at GoE and I thought it should also appear here. Amazing that the left is emailing our military forces 'Negative' comments via email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USMCVet said:

From Wake up America.

US Marine Colonel Simcock, the commander of USMC Regimental Combat Team 6 in Iraq, is asking for 6,000 positive emails to his Marines.

That's one email for each Marine in his RCT command. COL Simcock is concerned about the effect of the negative barrage that those Marines are getting through the electronic media.

This is the email address to send the emails to.

RCT-6lettersfromh@gcemnf-wiraq.usmc.mil

"If you're reading this email, then you can probably click on the address, type a few words, and then hit "send" to be all done.

It doesn't have to be the Gettysburg Address. Something as simple as "Hello, Marine, We thank you for what you're doing”.

“You are in a noble task. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Best wishes & get home soon" is more than sufficient.

Whether you agree with the war or not, to send a "barrage of negative messages through electronic media" to our troops is utterly outrageous. It is not the war that is demoralizing them, it is the negative barrage of messages through electronic media as per their own commander.

Do people NOT understand that our troops, in this day and age of the internet, are seeing what you are saying…. and so are our enemies?

These morons deliberately ignore that simple basic concept as they are spewing their hatred.

Our troops need to know we appreciate them and all they do for us.

Is it THAT hard to actually give them that support?

For some it seems to be. They should be ashamed of themselves.

EMAIL A MARINE. Tell them how much they mean to us. Take 30 seconds right now and just do it, ok?

Thank you.

Here's a couple of sample emails that has already been sent. Try to type something like these using your own words and add your name to the end..

Hey Marine,

Thank you for your service to our great country. Your service is invaluable to all Americans. We have your back on the home front so you just concentrate on the tough job you have where you are serving. You are now and forever a warrior and brother to all vets, past present and future.

Semper Fi,

Hello Marine,

I just wanted to thank you for your service to our country. What you are doing is very valuable to America and American citizens. Keep up the good work that you are accomplishing there and we will try to make sure everything back here in the homeland is running smoothly. Our country was formed from people just like you and we have had and continue to have our freedoms because of our military.

Semper Fi,
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Col. Simcock USMC requests 6,000 positive emails
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 07:05:26 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I just sent off my postive email.  Hope many others do to.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 02:42:43 AM »
   Almtnman;

Thanks and I've already sent an E-mail...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Hairtrigger

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 02:43:23 AM »
I sent one as well.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 09:38:26 AM »
..Got a return on that one..failure to deliver.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 10:19:37 AM »
ironglow, I just sent another one myself and asked for a delivery receipt. I got this a few minutes later.

----- The following addresses had successful delivery notifications----- <RCT-6lettersfromh@gcemnf-wiraq.usmc.mil>
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 03:58:18 PM »
I sent it too. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm