Author Topic: Tri Cities WA Hunter Needs Partner  (Read 682 times)

Offline kamml53

• Trade Count: (0)
Tri Cities WA Hunter Needs Partner
« on: September 12, 2010, 03:47:23 PM »
I just moved to the Tri Cities Washington area this year and would like to hunt mule deer this season.  Pregnant wife says no way alone so I need a partner. I am a member of Rattle Snake Mount Shooting club.  I have 30 plus years hunting experience with eastern whitetails and I am ready to try my hand at Mulies.

Offline SMOKE JENSEN

Re: Tri Cities WA Hunter Needs Partner
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 11:05:40 PM »
Kamml53,

I live in the Tri-Cities and have the same problem most years. My wife has the same problem with me hunting by myself. Would be glad to talk to you about getting together. I have a son who is semi getting into hunting after a number of years and I'm teaching a divorced friend of my wife and I, who wants to learn how. Drop me a line and we'll see what happens.

Smoke Jensen     

Offline kamml53

Re: Tri Cities WA Hunter Needs Partner
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 05:41:52 AM »
Smoke thanks for the reply.  I have identified a few public hunting areas that look promising near the Tri-cities. Glad to hear you are getting your son and friend interested too.  We need more hunters and shooting sports advocates.

Maybe we can meet out at the gun club one of these weekends soon.  I expect to be there Sunday to finalize the scope settings on my 270.  BTW I load all my hunting ammo, and will use a T/C Prohunter this year

In another life I was a trap and skeet shooter.  I was on a sucessful team a few years ago back in South Carolina.  So if you like to do that I am open to breaking a few clay pidgeons as well.
Ken