Author Topic: Checking suppliers out  (Read 351 times)

Offline cannonmn

• Trade Count: (1)
Checking suppliers out
« on: October 03, 2007, 02:06:04 AM »
You guys who want to do business with a merchant online might do well to see how they are doing in some of the readily-available rating systems already in existence.   For example, many of them do business on the various online auction sites, Ebay, Auctionarms, Gunbroker, etc.  Ask the merchant if he does business online on those sites, then look for their feedback rating there.  It can tell you a lot.

Not to blow my own horn particularly, but I have an Ebay feedback rating of well over 1800 positives, and very few negatives or neutrals.  We're not selling on Ebay currently due to their ban on most gun-related stuff.

To see the individual feedback comments, you click on the number in parenthesis next to the red star.

MODERATORS COMMENTS: I Split this off the Cannon Mania post as it realy wasn't in keeping with what were are trying to do with Cannon Mania thread.  The advice given in this  post however is far to important to just delete so I made it a thread of it's own. Thanks cannonmn for posting it...DD