Author Topic: Para Ordinance Is Getting Ready To Introduce Their New Model --- "The Ally"  (Read 565 times)

Offline JHT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Is any information available on Para's soon to be introduced new model The Ally?
"Things will get done little by small."  ---  Joseph J. Venturo Sr.  ---  Joseph was my father-in-law, while he was not a formally educated man he certainly and without doubt was a very smart man, and a man who loved his children.

Offline BlkHawk73

• GBO Supporter
 Not another 1911 variant...::)
"Never Surrender, Just Carry On."  - G.S.

Offline Savage

From the Para website:

This new line of Ally Pistols from Para combine high-quality performance with Tactical Intelligence™, and will feature exciting
new models like Desert Freedom and Freedom Fighter.

Register Now to become a POA Member, and be the first
to get updates on these new pistols.

"Tactical Intelligence"????? Don't like the sound of that!!!! Sounds like you have to dial 911 and wait for prosecuting attorney's approval before a radio signal is sent to activate the gun. I'll stick with my dumb guns, thank you!
Savage
An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last,

Offline BlkHawk73

• GBO Supporter
Tactical Intelligence...Desert Freedom...Freedom Fighter

Great,  nothing like making these new models sound super special with this type of marketing.  I'm sure they're not feeding off the Gulf War to try and entice gung-ho buyers into believing these are used for deployed troops.
  The only intelligance a gun should have after it's shipped from the factory is the person that in holding it.
  Already turned off!
"Never Surrender, Just Carry On."  - G.S.

Offline corbanzo

• Trade Count: (2)
Sounds like a marketing answer to the S&W M&P to me.
"At least with a gun that big, if you miss and hit the rocks in front of him it'll stone him to death..."

Offline williamlayton

Sounds like the answer to a question that has not been asked----or----a reply to a question that they want someone to ask but haven't because they don't care.
Somebody send 'em a quarter and tell them to call the person who cares.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD