Author Topic: Been a good week or two... wish me luck!  (Read 291 times)

Offline no guns here

• Trade Count: (1)
Been a good week or two... wish me luck!
« on: October 12, 2007, 12:15:45 AM »
I'm going to have to change my name on here...

Last week my local Rod and Gun club had a big sale.  20% off of cost, plus ammo and rings thrown in on most rifles!!!  A Steyr .376, a Tikka T3 .308 Light and a Beretta 686 Onyx just decided to follow me home!  Never bought more than one gun in a month before but now the bar has been raised to three in a week!!!  The deals were so good that I just couldn't pass them up...  Anyway I can't call myself "no guns here" anymore.  I'll have to think of something else.  Now my CAPT has given me the afternoon off early so I can get on the road to go to my first German drive hunt!  Can't wait!  Just hope I don't screw up and embarass American's everywhere!  Unfortunately I have to borrow a rifle for my hunt since I don't have scopes for my rifles yet and they aren't on my registration yet either.  Will be using a buddy's Blaser R93 in .270 Win.  These Blaser's are expensive but they are GREAT guns, fast, accurate (really accurate) and easy to use.  I'll try to get a some pic's and a write up on the drive hunt posted here on Monday.  Y'all wish me luck!!!  Looking for big boar hopefully!!!

ngh
"I feared for my life!"

Offline Almtnman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
Re: Been a good week or two... wish me luck!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 03:41:42 AM »
Looks like you're on the road to recovery!  ;)

I'll bet if you ask Matt about the name change that he could do it fairly easy as the forum administrator can do that with not much problem at all.
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson