Author Topic: Dynacorp and $1.4 billion US taxpayer dollars...  (Read 631 times)

TM7

Dynacorp and $1.4 billion US taxpayer dollars...
« on: October 24, 2007, 02:50:10 AM »
Auditors have stopped trying to audit the programme because all the documents are in disarray and the government is trying to retrieve some of the money.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7057629.stm

Lieberman says it might take 5 years to track the funds.  Man...that WoT is profitable as long as you get a pass.

...TM7

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Dynacorp and $1.4 billion US taxpayer dollars...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 05:31:46 AM »
If you look close, all of GWB and Dick's friends have a bulge in their pockets from all the money they stashed from the government contracts handed them by the administration.  I know from first hand experience that many of the things they pay so dearly for a contractor to perform could be handled by uniformed troops at a quarter of the cost.

Some may say there is a shortage of troops, and it places too much of a burden on those that elect to serve, I agree somewhat, but personally think it should be the responsibility of every able bodied American male to serve in the military.  Re-instate the draft, put more folks in uniform, and go back to the old way of doing military business.  Of course congress would never go along with this because too many of them are also getting their pockets lined from the kickbacks.

Offline superhornet

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 06:10:00 AM »
Of course when Hillary gets in, everything will be hunkie dory, no more corruption, everything done ethically and above board...and no blue dresses allowed in the White house...ho ho ho

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 02:48:34 PM »
We are comparing apples and prunes, both are fruit, both will cause your bowels to move, but are entirely different.  I agree, Hillary will not do any better, but in my opinion George has done a miserable job,  both as President, and as Governor of Texas, I can't help but suspect there is a lot of corruption in his administration.

Hillary may not steal it from us, but she will surely give it away, so again, it is six of one, and a half dozen of the other.

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 07:59:28 PM »
Rock, your right, W is so bad, he got re-elected to both. 

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 05:15:53 PM »
T, how come so much of your information is "not reported" or "secret"......

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »
T, I don't think you get it!  It was a facetious question.