Author Topic: Back then  (Read 267 times)

Offline jhm

• Trade Count: (0)
Back then
« on: October 18, 2007, 03:40:19 AM »
Bill :  Remember back then when a member had a problem with a particular weapon/load/any equipment that was used for the hunting fishing shooting activities??  Back when a member could simply post something and several members would just jump in to try to HELP, I have been a member for a couple weeks now and all I see on alot of these post is some posts are put out there just to get a argument started and some only respond in an argumentive or simply to get their OWN agenda across,  Is it the posts that are the problems or the POSTERS?  I really like this site and have had a couple great weeks reading and responding to several in my own particular way, but like you Bill (GB) I am seeing a downward curve to a lot thats going on here.  I should have maybe sent this to you in a PM but I chose this area hoping that some would open their minds before pounding out some of the posts or responces that they make.   JIM

Offline rockbilly

Re: Back then
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 05:48:29 AM »
I agree somewhat with your comments, but as I interpret it, this forum is for discussing non-gun related, and gun related issues that are not covered elsewhere.  As such, the subject matter is often very subjective and varying opinions may be posted.  From time to time some people get a little carried away, or are overly passionate about a subject, but for the most part it is just a healthy discussion with many points of view.  

I have never had a problem getting information on a specific issue when I go to the forum that covers it.  

Offline SHOOTALL

Re: Back then
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 06:43:35 AM »
so which are you looking for ?
for help ? then i would offer the topic heading sets the ground rules as to help or opinion .
If you are trying to start something boy did you hit a nerve and let me tell you something !
JUST KIDDING , you have a good point !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !