Author Topic: Who said that?  (Read 897 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Who said that?
« on: October 18, 2007, 07:23:38 PM »
If this was here before sorry I did not see it. Probably worth repeating though.

A little history lesson: If you don't know the answer make your best guess. Answer all the questions before looking at the answers. Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx

B. Adolph Hitler

C. Joseph Stalin

D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin

B. Mussolini

C. Idi Amin

D. None of the Above

3) "(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev

B. Jose f Goebbels

C. Boris Yeltsin

D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung

B. Hugo Chavez

C. Kim Jong Il

D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx

B. Lenin

C. Molotov

D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet

B. Milosevic

C. Saddam Hussein

D. None of the above

Answers:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline 379 Peterbilt

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Who said that?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 07:30:55 PM »
Sure would be nice if she'd find an already kommunist kuntry to rule, instead of a capitolistic and free one.

I did not guess a single one of those right. Must be cause when I see her open her trap, I change the channel out of mere disgust.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 08:01:24 PM »
Snopes said that some of this may have been taken out of context but she still said it and she is a commie as far as I am concerned.

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 06:09:19 PM »
Dang Commie!  >:(  I keep hoping some scandal will bring her down and keep her out of the White House.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 06:18:43 PM »
Well there is one brewing something about her funding blogs  to launder money.

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 05:31:40 AM »
Don't count on scandals to keep Hitlary out of office; in the eyes of those who support her, she can do no wrong.  And even if she did, it was perfectly justified, because the vast right wing conspiracy made her do it.
Swingem

Offline Elijah Gunn

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 02:37:12 AM »
I was about to guess Marx on the 1st question. Then I looked at question #2 and began to hear that certain "klintonesque speak" so it wasn't too surprising to see it was indeed her.
Regards, Mark
What will you say on Judgement Day?

The BANKERS win every war.

When gardening for food is outlawed, I'll BE an outlaw.

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 06:07:39 AM »
I don't think anyone has less respect for Bill and Hillary that I do, it is unfortunate, Bill may have gone down in history as a "good" President if he had kept his pants zipped, but that's another story.  

There are enough degrading true stories about Bill and Hillary that we don't have to resort to spreading false stories.  The truth of the matter, when someone slanders without actual proof they often do the party more good than harm, people read things like this and then think, "Oh, poor Hillary they can't find anything true to say about her so they have resorted to spreading rumor."  

What I am saying is, if you want to slam her I am all for it, but lets do it with true and accurate stories so there is no room for her to gain support at our expense.

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 07:54:33 AM »
Like I said she made the comments wether they are in or out of context does not matter it shows her true nature. Do a search on some of the books written about here she was a real B**CH to the State Troopers when the slickster was Gov. How you can say that anti gun sob was a good president  the zippergate does not matter as much as the lying afterwards and the anti gun stuff and his in bed with the Chinese? One of the Worst I would say.

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 10:21:47 AM »
I don't think anyone has less respect for Bill and Hillary that I do, it is unfortunate, Bill may have gone down in history as a "good" President if he had kept his pants zipped, but that's another story.  

Well, I'm not about to disagree with the comment, but I'm sure I have no respect for either Clinton.  I believe that to be more disrespectful than less respect. 

Like I said she made the comments wether they are in or out of context does not matter it shows her true nature. Do a search on some of the books written about here she was a real B**CH to the State Troopers when the slickster was Gov. How you can say that anti gun sob was a good president  the zippergate does not matter as much as the lying afterwards and the anti gun stuff and his in bed with the Chinese? One of the Worst I would say.

I couldn't agree with you more.  She and Slick Willy have no interest in the common good, capitalism, law, or individual rights.  Slick Willy during campaign speech for re election unequivocally stated that the Brady bill he supported prevented 20,000 felons from possessing firearms.  Why weren't they prosecuted under his administration then, if he was such a great president had he kept his zipper closed?
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 10:45:09 AM »
Unfortunately all of those things mentioned simply elevate her to the dumcraps and other libbies. Traits they admire. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 01:10:02 PM »
I got em all right!!!!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2007, 01:26:14 PM »
It doesn't really make any difference.  When Slick Willie was at his lowest and sleeziest, the cattle in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia still thought it was all a bunch of republican lies. And too, most of them couldn't define the word "is" either.
They had been well trained by Sugar Daddy Byrd, Motto: "Shut up and do what I say or I'll cut off your welfare."

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2007, 02:01:56 PM »
There are people in this country that stupid enough to vote for her.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline superjay01

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Contributor
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2007, 05:19:17 PM »
my favorite quotes "There ought to be limits to freedom". "If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
Chance favors the prepared mind

Offline jgalar

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 03:23:16 AM »
In my opinion the only difference between a liberal democrat and a communist is the communist is more efficient.