Author Topic: What happened to the sighn up's  (Read 688 times)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
What happened to the sighn up's
« on: October 26, 2007, 05:59:22 PM »
What happened to the sign up's for the GBO Great outdoor Adventure. No Mod. informed me they were going to delete the list. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Re: What happened to the sighn up's
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »

Don't know anything about it Dale...

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 06:09:27 PM »
The funny thing is it did not end up in the trash bin it's just gone. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 06:14:46 PM »

It was back 6 pages...There would have to be a lot of work to make this work...at least for having it here...maybe someone else could have better luck with it ???

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 06:15:37 PM »
Mac. If you don't know anything about it ,it must be Tim. Dale

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 06:17:29 PM »
Up until a few hours ago it was locked at the top of the page for sighn up's. Dale

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 07:28:23 PM »
It just got unstuck for some reason, isn't the first time. The email notifications for PMs aren't working either, I've had almost a dozen PMs in the last day, but have received no emails on them, I PMd Matt about it. :-\

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Foggy

• Trade Count: (40)
  • A Real Regular
  • If you die first we're going to split up your gear
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 04:27:19 AM »
The sites been acting weird here too don't know if it's GBO or my ips  comcast here is always good unless someone cuts the cable while digging
Walk softly carry a big stick and never walk away  T.R.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 05:00:56 AM »
Oh the e-mail notification of PMs is working, maybe not for you but it is working. Not a day goes by that I don't get SEVERAL e-mails from folks thinking they are replying to PMs when in fact they are replying to the e-mail notice. I have to delete several of them every day. I used to notify folks when they messed up like that but I really don't have the time to waste on it so I just delete them these days.

I'm aware of no problems with the servers lately so I'd have to assume at least that it's a problem between you and your ISP. I've had no problems and no one has reported any to me.

I think (HOPE) that we'll soon get the call tags to ship the new servers. This has really turned into a circus. The guy who was the saleman Matt worked with to set up the package deal has been fired and getting them to honor the price and terms we got has really been a headache. I think that if we don't get the call tags next week I'm just gonna pay the shipping myself and get them on the way as this has dragged out too long already. They were supposed to give us free shipping of the servers to them as part of the package deal Matt made with that salesman. We're waiting to see if they will honor that agreement. Hopefully Matt will find out today.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline dirtracer

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 05:46:03 AM »
huh. i know my dad had problems getting onto the site yesterday. he said that he went and found a old link from a email notification and got on to read his unread posts. i haven't had any problems and don't want to. ohh yeah my dad is 30.06man.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 06:49:15 AM »
Oh the e-mail notification of PMs is working, maybe not for you but it is working.

I checked my Thunderbird email files, I've not recieved an email from the GBO server since 10/18, but I've received 21 PMs since then, including a test PM I sent to myself today for which I didn't get a notification on yet. I've not recieved any "report to moderators" notifications in that time either. I've recieved 149 emails since the 18th, none from GBO, so something is amiss with the GBO software/server or they're getting bottled up some where tween me and GBO. :-\

Tim

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 11:59:55 AM »
Dunno Tim maybe Matt can find something when he looks into it. I'm sure that I got some e-mail replies yesterday but have only checked e-mail once today and had none then. Just checked again and had none. It's rare for a day to pass with no one messing up and sending me an e-mail in reply to their e-mail notice but not unheard of.

Have you done lately whatever that was he showed you how to do to the database when he was away from his computer after the fire? I know that from time to time there is some kinda reset or clearly he has to do and he may not have. I think tho it's what he showed you how to do.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 12:03:04 PM »
I can live without the PM notifications, but don't like to miss the report to moderator emails, although usually they aren't too important, just squabbles. ::)

Tim