Author Topic: **HOW LONG DO WE HAVE?**  (Read 4507 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: **HOW LONG DO WE HAVE?**
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2007, 02:31:50 PM »

Now you blew it guys...TM7 agrees with you !...LOL

DAMN  :o :o :o :o :o :o I don't know if I should be flattered or alarmed.  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Uh ur ah thanks TM7  ;)
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline FourBee

« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2007, 05:22:46 PM »
 ;D    Okay; so we all worship the same god?? ~ that makes us all one happy family in god ~ that's good to know, cause I was about to believe what I've been hearing about the US muslims being told to live peaceably among us until their god says they're strong enough to wage Jihad against America.    Not !
Enjoy your rights to keep and bear arms.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2007, 01:53:12 AM »
Hey guy's I realize I tic. ya'll off cause I don't quote the verses but could someone tell me what difference it makes who they worship ?
Why do we care ?
They want to kill us !
This ain't the first time either !
Dee a snake is a snake and the best ones are the ones with their head cut off !

SHOOTALL, apparently you missed my point in regards to the snake comparisions Cottonmouth vs Rattler. I was refering to voting for the LESSOR OF TWO EVILS. i.e. PRESIDENTS
It seems that many choose to DEFEND bad decisions, and choices, DEFEND "IGNORING" the people of this country, and so on by saying; "No Body's Perfect". While this is true, it still does not JUSTIFIY any of the above, REGARDLESS of which president we are talking about. Some like to say; Would you have like it better if we had Kerry or Gore. My answer; No. These same few say; I can only imagine what would have happen if Kerry or Gore had won. They didn't so what's the point speculating.
Our borders are wide open and the Patriot Act affects NO ONE except Americans. The lessor of two evils in this  case is still SUB-STANDARD, on our future, REGARDLESS of which party he is affiliated with, or what his last name is.
It is AMAZING that some can call OBSERVING WHAT IS OBVIOUSLY TRUE, "BASHING".

They don't want their soul saved , they act like they want their A$$ kicked !

I assume here you are talking about Muslims, rather than BLIND AND DEAF TO THE WISHES OF THE PEOPLE, Presidents. Your distrust of the Muslim NO DOUBT is "WARRANTED" however, your PRESIDENT, is "ALLOWING INFILTRATION" with WIDE OPEN BORDERS, and is SHACKLING YOUR RIGHTS with the Patriot Act, and it's CARNAGE ON THE CONSTITUTION. Where is your outrage here? ??? While some find it cute to use such made up words as Dumycrats, and Hitlary, to show their disdaine for the party and it's members, where is their anger at their own party and president for IGNORING THE OBVIOUS? I for one am not a fan of the democratic party, but I am also not a fan, of ANYONE whom would GUT THE CONSTITUTION with something like the Patriot Act, and "PREACH NATIONAL SECURTIY", while leaving our borders WIDE OPEN.
Ben Franklin once said; Anyone whom will give up freedom, for a little securtiy, deserves neither. end quote, I believe we have with some of this nonsense, yet some IGNORE or JUSTIFY the errors to OUR DEFENSE and RIGHTS. ???

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2007, 04:01:32 AM »
  TM7;

You're a hoot ! First you try to chastise most of us for trying to find God's will through the written word he has left for us...saying we cannot know the mind of God.

A fair observation..

....Except in your next to last post you posted a personal conclusion and added, " God would want it that way"..

In your last post, you attempt to tell us in detail, just how "God planned" things..

Either you are extremely presumptuous or you have an "inside track" of direct communication that is denied to the rest of us..which is it ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2007, 05:14:27 AM »

Now you blew it guys...TM7 agrees with you !...LOL

DAMN  :o :o :o :o :o :o I don't know if I should be flattered or alarmed.  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Uh ur ah thanks TM7  ;)

No problem Jim,,,you're OKay, and you're right on this one. Nobody has a monopoly with God. God and Godliness has many designs as planned by God. In the final analysis words, rhetoric, piousness, etc. all get stripped and left behind. Alot of folks here concentrate on clariying, describing, trying to get closer to and conceptualize God and what behavior prescribed should be. All the time concentrating on prophesies and God's chosen ones...kinda of quazi political extension organization. When perhaps they should be concentrating on God's 'forgotten' ones. God is Presence and Now.

....TM7

Your words TM.." God and Godliness has many designs as PLANNED by God"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2007, 07:39:24 AM »
 My point is simply that you tend to ridicule many of us because we try to"rightly divide" the word, indicating that a man cannot begin to know what God has in mind;

then you voice opinions followed by "as planned by God" and "God would want it that way"...is not that about the same thing the rest of us are suggesting ?

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2007, 08:15:59 AM »
Dee maybe you should run for President since you seem to have it all figured out at least in your mind anyway. Probably would have more of a chance than Ron Paul does.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2007, 08:18:45 AM »
Well it was not my intention to start a debate between you two all I was trying to do was show that GWB's remarks were not that far off base not start a religious war here at GB's  ;)

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2007, 09:37:09 AM »
what's wrong with agreeing with you at times and disagreeing at other times. BTW

Yea I got to admit sometimes we take this stuff way to seriously and should look at it as every one has an opinion which they may feel is right though others may see it as wrong. What makes the world spin I guess.  ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2007, 10:35:53 AM »

'Bout right Jh45gun...

Offline crow_feather

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2007, 11:54:27 AM »
Man, there be a lot of people writin bout God.  But what I read of the writin, it don't seem they know much bout how God wants em ta treat other people.
IF THE WORLD DISARMED, WE WOULD BE SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE USED BY THE AGGRESSIVE ALIENS THAT LIVE ON THE THIRD MOON OF JUPITOR.

Offline powderman

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2007, 03:05:08 PM »
JH45GUN. I think tm said he agreed with you, after that its a bit fuzzy, I don't know a lot of them $100 words. I think he said he was for it, before he was against it, er sumptin like that. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2007, 03:23:37 PM »
Dee maybe you should run for President since you seem to have it all figured out at least in your mind anyway. Probably would have more of a chance than Ron Paul does.  ;D ;D ;D

Ya know jh45gun I was thinkin that very same thing. If I were elected you could be part of my presidential cabinet. Maybe one of the drawers, or say, a paper weight. You know, something that would fit your skills, and aptitude.;) ;D

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2007, 03:42:01 PM »
As I said before RUDE people will be the end of this world. As for Bush being a bad president. I'd take him anyday over Kerry or Algore.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2007, 03:46:22 PM »
As I said before RUDE people will be the end of this world. As for Bush being a bad president. I'd take him anyday over Kerry or Algore.

As I said before DENSE people will be the end of this world. Kerry and ALGORE ::) (cute) were DEFEATED. Both of those elections are over. They LOST. One four years ago, and one almost eight years ago. Good grief. ::) Oh, and by the way. Bush IS the president.

P.S. Sarcasm begets Sarcasm. ;)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2007, 03:51:14 PM »
Well then if we are all so dense would you please inform us all with your infinite wisdom.

Please we're waiting!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2007, 04:41:33 PM »
DEE. I got a better idea. I'll be president, JH45GUN will be vice president, Billy would be supreme court judge, and Ironglow will be my secretary of war. YOU, could be our janitor, if ya behave you could have tm7 for an assistant, and THEM TOILET BOWLS BETTER SPARKLE. YA LIKE THE CAPS???  POWDERMAN.  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2007, 04:59:10 PM »
DEE. I got a better idea. I'll be president, JH45GUN will be vice president, Billy would be supreme court judge, and Ironglow will be my secretary of war. YOU, could be our janitor, if ya behave you could have tm7 for an assistant, and THEM TOILET BOWLS BETTER SPARKLE. YA LIKE THE CAPS???  POWDERMAN.  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D

Offline Dee

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2007, 05:06:43 PM »
I think I'll stay with the presidency as jh45gun suggested only I think I'll run as an independent. You guys would be more suited to the Ostrichican Party and if you win, Billy could be secratery of DA-FENCE, jh45gun, I still think would make a good cabinet something, and you could be the court jestor. Supreme of course. As for the toliets, you could use them as offices, you would be right at home there, and your ideas would be right where they needed to be. I don't know who you would get in your crowd to be president though. Ya gotta be able to read the news and stuff. You know like who DIDN'T win the elections years ago. And yes, I do like caps. You guys could get ya some caps made just alike, that said; Huh? You could wear them when someone brought up facts, concerning issues. ;) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2007, 05:27:18 PM »
I'm still awaiting your "far superior intelect". Or is complaining about everything your superior intelect?