Author Topic: Smith & Wesson 329PD!!! Who out there has one...I DO???  (Read 640 times)

Offline bkwest

• Trade Count: (0)
Smith & Wesson 329PD!!! Who out there has one...I DO???
« on: June 18, 2003, 04:03:06 PM »
This gun is great...It has a hell of a kick, but I love it....

Offline Old Griz

Smith & Wesson 329PD!!! Who out there h
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 05:36:18 PM »
I  know two people who have one, I just don't know them very well. They both say they love it. Everyone else (who doesn't have one) keeps trying to talk me out of it. It looks terrific, feels great, I guess I just gotta get lucky and stumble across one of these guys at the range if I'm ever gonna shoot one. Heck, I'm the kind of guy who thinks recoil is fun! But is it worth $680?????
Griz
<*}}}><

I Cor. 2.2 "For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified."

Offline VSSF

• Avid Poster
My Brother has one.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2003, 01:36:21 PM »
I think it kicks worse than my .454 casull Raging Bull.Not unbearable,but it does snap a little.It is unreal how light it is though,26.5 ounces.But it's meant to carry and hopefully keep a bear from chewing on you.

Offline KENTDEP

• Contributor
Smith & Wesson 329PD!!! Who out there h
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2003, 02:32:32 AM »
I have the 342 Airlite Ti and that kicks a little bit. I would like to try the 329 too.  I was at a sporting good shop a couple of weeks ago and they have two of the 340pd pistols in the used section. Did not suprise me at all. 11oz. 357 mags are not for everyone!

Good luck with the search guys.

Jay