Author Topic: packers or cowboys?  (Read 2561 times)

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: packers or cowboys?
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2007, 10:23:25 AM »
 again,    dont worry.  karma will catch up with the cowboys.   they aint going anywhere.   

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2007, 11:44:30 AM »
Karma? Is that called New England Patriots and the Colts?
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2007, 12:27:49 PM »
umm they dont have to go anywhere prolly home field right through the playoffs from what I hear. Will they win the superbowl I seriously doubt they will. Will they be in the superbowl I have my doubts about that also. But it will have nothing to do with winning the game thursday night or losing the game cuz the packers were the real winners although I still dont get the logic there either. Who knows maybe the same refs will do the superbowl for them karma can be good or bad but jerry can buy the refs every game. Since you can not come up with anythng new other than karma over and over, I am done with this thread. It has been fun watching you whine but it is honestly getting boring.
Deceased 4/26/08 RIP Bob.

A country boy can survive

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2007, 02:52:20 PM »
no problem with aikman or emmit.   irving was a dope dealing bastard as well as half the rest of that felonous team.   
[/quote]

Yeah Irving was a dope head (every one makes mistakes).....but he was great at the game and no one can take that away from him.
"I don't hunt for the kill, I kill for the hunt!"

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2007, 02:55:28 PM »
Never could figure out why they got the title Americas Team? From what I have seem more folks hate them then like them. To me the only redeening quality they have is their cheerleaders.  ;)

Because there are more Cowboy fans out there than any other....and you're all just jealous of their success and DOMINATION over the years and they have the best looking cheerleaders to boot.

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2007, 03:00:19 PM »
again,    dont worry.  karma will catch up with the cowboys.   they aint going anywhere.   

Not going nowhere? They've already clinched

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2007, 03:13:13 PM »
Remember Superbowl XXXVI? When the Patriots beat the Rams? They were the underdogs and the Rams had crushed them in the regular season.
Don't count out the Cowboys in the bowl if they meet the Patriots.

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2007, 06:05:47 PM »
So the ref's blew a couple of calls - that's a shame.  How does that make the Cowboys cheaters?   ???  I had already posted once before that it was a shame that the ref's blew those calls - I'm taking your word that they were actually blown since I didn't get to watch.  What I don't understand is all the bashing on the Cowboys - what gives?  I guess if you're gonna be a sore loser you might was well play it up.  Myronman grab a bucket - your cup runneth over.  30-06man you're not on a playground in grade school.  "They're cheaters" is a common response from someone that doesn't know how to lose with any class.  I'm not saying you have to like the Cowboys, but if you lose to them; don't whine about it.  Geez...

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2007, 01:42:59 AM »
well said heavy next we will hear my father can beat up your father.

bud light presents real men of honor lol. Honorable men take their losses like a man

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2007, 02:44:07 AM »
i guess my only beef is with jerry.  the actual cowboy team i like, believe it or not.  even t.o..  yep, i said it,  i do like the players on the cowboys team. lots of class acts there as opposed to a few years ago.  in fact, romo is a wisconsin boy.  all that big money pouring into football down there in texas and you have to come up here to find a quaterback?  lol.   now THAT is funny.
    i suspect it is jerry who paid the refs,  which wouldnt really surprise anyone here by the sound of it.    and seeing as how he is the owner of the cowboys,  that is why i would call them cheaters.  because the owner will do anything to win.  and answer me as to why is it that since  the ice bowl, dallas is chicken to come to green bay?  that one answers itself.  only one thing lower than being a cheater,  and that is chickens#!*.  again, the owner, not the players.   
   you all seem to think i am bitching that the pack lost.   i am not.   i am bitching because we were robbed of potentially the best game of the season.   but i think that concept of wanting to see a real game between two great teams, both loaded with great players and storys,  is lost on some of you.   too bad.   you may now resume your name calling,  flame away all you flamers. 

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2007, 02:49:42 AM »
one other thing.  yes, i did come here and make this post looking to spark a friendly discussion and some banter about the game.  i had no idea things would turn out the way they did.   and i was ready to eat crow on friday if necessary.    some of this has really gone sour,  and i didnt intend for any of that.   i truely wish the teams had been allowed to slug it out. 

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2007, 03:42:30 AM »
call names?  flame away? seems to me that you have been doing the accusing ( jerry paid the refs off with absolutely no proof or it or even an inkling) name calling ( cheaters) and whining. A couple of plays makes a whole game? come on I could not watch the game game but listened and saw replays. Yes I agree the one was given to TO.  and the real funny part is dallas had to go to wisconsin to get a qb seems romo went to dallas to play ball. He could have said I dont want to play in Dallas. He could have went and sit in GB hoping for a chance when favre was hurt or decided to retire. He made that choice dallas didnt. Yes this is getting out of hand but you keep making the silly accusations none of which are based in reality. Dallas plays where told to play. Do you really think that they call and say we dont want to go to Green Bay we are chicken. That is another accusation not based in reality. But hey you have your delusions and if they work for you go with them.  The ice bowl was one game but it does give you something to hold on to.  It was an awesome game but it is one thing ancient history and Green bay deserved the win and no ref interference was used. Time to come to the present. You werent ready to eat crow you came out firing about every little thing to put everyone else on the defensive now you change your tune entirely Dallas is good you respect them etc etc etc. That is just a change of pace to throw everyone off and I dont buy it. But I have to admit you arent boring anymore and you do have some game , but the trained eye can see through it. You were buried with this post and now are trying to get a way out

Offline jhm

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2007, 04:54:56 AM »
Lord, I should have started reading this post earlier, I thought you were talking about reloading people ( THE PACKERS )  and some cowboy action shooters ( COWBOYS ) sorry to interupt you guys I did not realize it was about FOOTBALL!!   JIM

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2007, 05:32:37 AM »
Do you have proof they didn't cheat? I don't care the refs blew a couple of calls well that tells me something refs never do that I stlll think the cowboys cheat. See I don't like the cowboys so in my book they cheat.. You won't make me say they didn't because their is no proof they did or didn't but this time the refs did blow a couple calls... wonder why?
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2007, 05:55:49 AM »
I need to prove they didnt cheat? that is funny you made the accusations. If you accused me of stealing something from you and it went to court you would have to prove I did it I dont have to prove I didnt. you are grasping at straws to prove a point that doesnt exist. Your logic is non existant you might better quit while you are way behind because the more you try to defend the loss the less sense you make.  By the way I hate the 30-06 so it must be useless because I hate it. 

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2007, 06:01:23 AM »
And yet do I care?  I still belive if the refs blew some calls then that is cheating. And I still don't like the cowboys but yet you still seem to care? And no matter what they do Ill always say they cheated.. but who cares?

Rick

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2007, 06:03:34 AM »
Do you have proof they didn't cheat? I don't care the refs blew a couple of calls well that tells me something refs never do that I stlll think the cowboys cheat. See I don't like the cowboys so in my book they cheat.. You won't make me say they didn't because their is no proof they did or didn't but this time the refs did blow a couple calls... wonder why?

The refs did make some terrible calls, that I agree. How does that make the Cowboys cheaters? I don't see the logic

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2007, 06:06:25 AM »
I am done on this thread.

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2007, 06:18:33 AM »
the only reason you are done with this thread is because you painted yourself into a corner and cant get out. When yo ucant debate any longer run

Alex I will take stupid excuses the packers lost for 100

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2007, 06:22:18 AM »
Your Redskins will have a chance at redemption on 12-30 (I believe is when the rematch is)...good luck

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2007, 08:38:02 AM »
I was waiting for the peresonal attacks that is the last thing that people who have no other argument.  You have no other argument so turn it to a typo I made classy and honorable.  Oh to be so perfect I strive to be like you someday a blowhard know it all who actually bases his fact on his own opinion and when it doesnt work turn in on others.  On second thought never mind I like being based in reality

take care

Plus I thought you were done with this thread

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2007, 09:06:39 AM »
I thought you started that. I was willing to leave peacefully and I did but I came back resonding to a personal attack. Now I am done.

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2007, 09:33:16 AM »
personalk attack? all I did was point out the silly excuses and theories. But how would you know that I attacked you  if you didnt come back to see after you said you were done. Nah you are just one of those guys who need to have the last word to prove you are big and bad. You are fun to play with and I am sure I can keep you playing. You are the one who turned it personal but hey it is ok I understand you have no other ammo it is cool.  You might be able to think up a new attack. Want me to misspell a word or two to help you out?

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2007, 11:25:51 AM »
I just don't like the cowboys and in my mind there always cheaters same with the panthers.

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2007, 01:33:36 PM »
see what I mean are you done yet? as I said I like my ideas based in reality not a delusion. How many times are you going to be done with it.

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2007, 01:52:14 PM »
I am not sure yet... give me a few more days ;D

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2007, 12:25:33 AM »
cool you are quite entertaining How did the skins do yesterday?  It really sucks about Shawn Taylor I really liked him

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2007, 02:40:05 AM »

this has gotten way to hateful for me.   it wasnt ever intended to be.