Author Topic: Cannon-Mania, Cannon Mania  (Read 17676 times)

Offline civilcannon

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Cannon-Mania, Cannon Mania
« Reply #180 on: September 29, 2007, 06:00:27 AM »
Its been 5 days now and still no e-mail telephone call or refund check from David at CM

I want to express my thanks to DD and Grey Beard for their help with this matter

Stay Tuned for forther developments

Thanks Civilcannon

Offline civilcannon

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2007, 10:34:39 AM »
Another update from David @ CM. he sent me an e-mail today and stated that I will receive a full refund. He said that he had about 5000 orders to go through  but he is almost done and has had computer problems.

I will keep you updated:

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2007, 08:41:13 AM »
Gent's Please use only this post  to offer comments on your dealings with Cannon-mania.   This post is not for flaming Cannon Mania it is for reporting facts about their service only. 

If you have had a positive experience with Cannon Mania it is just as important to report that here as it is to report a negative experience.  To post some where else does not help Cannon mania. As the two post won't be linked.

Here is a report on a positive experience with Cannon-mania A Good Word for Cannon-Mannia.

That other topic is now locked.

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Re: Cannon-Mania
« Reply #183 on: October 28, 2007, 09:55:57 PM »
We have now heard from dobber.  We do know he has not recieved his order.  We don't  know if his order was cancelled and his account creditted.  He is checking.  The order was originally placed by a family member as a gift for him.

People who who have Complaints against  Cannon Mania and the status of their complaint.
  • CivilCannon reported 120406 Paid Cannon order/exchange Order not filled Compliant filed with CT AG, refund promised
  • dobber reported 05212007 that he ordered a cannon 11012006 Order not recieved

No flaming. It's not permitted on this board!

All links to Cannon Mania's Website have been removed. Clicking on the Cannon Mania links now lead to this post. Additonally a post has been added to the Resource List listing Cannon Mania as a company that is is not recommend to do business with because of poor Customer Service.  Linkage in that post also leads to this post.  An additional thread on Cannon Mania poor service is found at Cannon Mania
[/quote]

Please do not open a new thread on Cannon Mania.  Use this post only for reporting both postive and negative information on Cannon Mania . 

If you have something good to post on Cannon mania post it here also.

Offline civilcannon

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #184 on: October 30, 2007, 07:10:35 AM »
Another update: Its been about a month since I was told that I would receive a refund. No refund or commutation of any kind to date.
Has anyone else had any recent contact with David at CM. It appears that I am the last request for him to deal with unless their is another that I do not know about? Hay don't the credit card companies and banks charge "LATE FEES" if you don't pay on time what do you think?

Offline civilcannon

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2007, 07:17:13 AM »
Another 2 weeks have come and gone since my last update, with still no response from CM. At this point I am not surprised. I feel that David is not taking this serious since he has failed to communicate with anyone as far as I know. I now feel  the Warning  and CAVEAT EMPTOR should remain in place for this company as I do not expect any resolve of my request.

Thanks All : civilcannon

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #186 on: November 15, 2007, 12:18:23 PM »
At this point like you I'm beginning to think he has no intentions of making good on the remaining two orders here. He has told you, me and DD that he is going to settle these matters and make the refunds. He even gave you a date specific when he'd do so but it has long since come and gone. I'm beginning to think that he now thinks having bad press here is not going to affect his bottom line. I don't know what else to make of it.

I'll try one more last time either tomorrow or next week to make personal contact with him. If that doesn't cause him to make good on these last two then as far as I'm concerned all the warnings and cautions you guys had in place can go back up as it sure seems he is ignoring us.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!