Author Topic: Maybe one that will stand...  (Read 441 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Maybe one that will stand...
« on: November 20, 2007, 02:29:51 PM »

TM7;

I have to admit that in light of recent events..THESE TWO have ME wondering..

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58778

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17083
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Maybe one that will stand...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 02:24:21 AM »
ironglow, although TM7 and I do not agree on many things, he will tell you that we DO agree on many other things. These two sites you have posted is OLD NEWS, for TM7 and I also. I personally don't discuss them much as most people cannot, or will not, accept the fact that our government has "gone south", and basically sold us out.
You and other Bush supporters agree that Bush SHOULD close the borders, and don't understand why he hasn't done something so obviously needed. THAT question is where the answer lies.
If he were to shut down the borders, he would SET THE PLAN BACK, decades, and have to answer to the powers that REALLY ARE. GW is not the anti-christ, but he is certainly a WILLING PARTICIPANT, in what his dad called the coming NEW WORLD ORDER. He is for NO BORDERS, and that "should be clear" to everyone, by his actions alone.
He ENFORCES the Patriot Act, which HE put into place, forcing it down the Congressional throat, but REFUSES to enforce the LAW OF THE LAND, on immigration and leaves the borders open.
Kinda CONTRIDICTORY to his message don't ya think? ???
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Maybe one that will stand...
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 09:45:43 AM »
TM;
  Nope ! not pulling your leg on this one..

Dee;

Contradictory current events don't dispel any of these conjectures..only reinforces them..

Are we waltzing into the "end times" events
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)