Author Topic: My 20 ga Pardner is a real...  (Read 675 times)

Offline grumpyErik

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
My 20 ga Pardner is a real...
« on: November 25, 2007, 08:53:02 AM »
Rabbit killing S.O.B, once again I went out to public hunting and made meat in the cedars. I left my car walked 50 yards in to the cedars, popped my bunny, dressed it and left. I could see no sense in getting more rabbits as I am the only one in the family that will eat wild game. This kinda made up for my hunt on Thanksgiving, where I walked through really tough cover for hours and did'nt even see a bunny. Today was the polar opposite of that.

My local toy shop ran out of Winchester #6's that I normally buy to shoot about everything I hunt, so I tried Remington 1 oz. #5 Long Range Express. At least in my 20ga this is going to be my go to ammo for rabbits, squirrel, and pheasant.

Cheers,

Erik
Click once, cuss repeatedly.

Offline plumberroy

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
Re: My 20 ga Pardner is a real...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 10:30:42 AM »
"where I walked through really tough cover for hours and did'nt even see a bunny."

I fixed that problem: I saw 9 or 10 rabbits yesterday and 4 or 5 today my problem now is that I get to watching and listening to my dogs  and let the rabbit run by with out shooting at it
Roy ;D ??? ::) ;D ??? ::) ;D
Every breath I take as a Free man was paid for with the blood of an American Soldier