Author Topic: Stock availability question  (Read 414 times)

Offline LEO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Stock availability question
« on: November 27, 2007, 04:59:43 PM »
Well, I was in a local gun store today and saw what I think would be a great small game shotgun, the problem was it was in the form of two shotguns and I don't want to buy two to make one.  The first part of the set was a 22" 20 gauge synthetic youth model with screw in choke tubes and a nickel reciever.  The second part was a 22" 20 gauge with a fixed choke barrel and standard length straight stock and a small forend.  My question is does NEF offer the standard length straight stock and the small forend for sale and if so what are the part numbers and price if anyone knows.  I want a nickel reciever, screw in tubes and straight stock and the store owner said that NEF doesn't offer it that way that the nickel is only available with synthetic or black painted wood.   I looked at the website but didn't see any mention of it.  It was to late to call customer service when I got to a phone.  Thanks in advance for your help

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: Stock availability question
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 05:02:07 PM »
H&R offers ALL stocks for retail sale, most are in the 2007 Retail Parts Price list in the FAQs and Help sticky.

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline MI.sabot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Stock availability question
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 01:53:20 AM »
LEO:

I have an new extra straight synthetic stock that I would be willing to part with.

I replaced it with a Monte Carlo stock when I decided to scope my muzzleloader.

H&R website indicates the straight stock is $33.

I'm sure we can work something out.  Send me a PM if your interested.
H&R Ultra Slug Hunter (12 ga.)
NEF SS Sidekick Muzzleloader (50 cal.)
Remington 870 Express (12 ga.)
Stevens 311-H SxS (20 ga.)
CZ 452 American (22lr)