Author Topic: "TDC is on the Money Today"  (Read 400 times)

Offline mrsfroghunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • ''Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover !
"TDC is on the Money Today"
« on: December 03, 2007, 09:22:12 AM »
To All,

"Yepppp-Per", another hunting story to tell! Started off the day at around 5:00 am with me getting my cup of joe, first thing. Got the kids up and ready for school!  I thought to myself, "Rhonda what do you want to do today", other than same old routine? So, I a thought came  to me after coming back from taken the kids to school. I said to the Froghunter '' Hey you wanna go rabbit hunting today since deer season ended yesterday" Froghunter is all about hunting those rabbit's, and  said Yeah, so we signed into the hunting area on Fort Loenard Wood. The girls have not been hunted in about three weeks, so it took a little while for them to settle in and start to work together and hunt the rabbits. "Once they got on the rabbit it was on" LOL! The first rabbit came across the road and needless to say he took me by surprise and I sort of shot from the hip and missed it. Froghunter started on me with "If I'd aim right, I might get one of them bunnies. So Froghunter upset me a bit  with saying that, but it was the truth. I said okay so I let him take the girls to continue hunting and I went down the bank about 50 yards. The girls broke loose,singing their song, and about five or six rabbits passed me. I couldn't reload fast enough, but got two at that spot. The first one, I say "Okay be still my heart and I heard him coming out of the bushes and yes, had to let the old TDC do it's job and not even 1 minute the other one jumped out and across the road I could reload fast enough,but thought hey I 'll get you on the flip side . Well my girls brought him back around and the TDC done her job again. So, I know that Froghunter was coming out of the woods and he said you missed those, No says I, "'Here are two rabbits" Loaded the girls up and went on to the other side. I had too laugh at Froghunter because he missed the other two I got as well. My end of day total was 4 cottentail and Froghunter ZERO and he shot 4 times. Not a one of the rabbit I shot was gut shot either. MMMMMMMM gonna be roasted rabbit tomorrow in my kitchen.

Good Luck To All!

Mrs. Froghunter
Mrs. Froghunter

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Re: "TDC is on the Money Today"
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 10:30:22 AM »
"Be still my heart" is right, what a woman!!! Or perhaps we members here could say, Wonderwoman!!!....<><....:)

Congratulations to all involved, even that great guy froghunter, and especially to the "girls", it sounds as if they did a bang up job  today....
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline myarmor

• Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 10:52:04 AM »
Sounds like a good time. It's always good to see more woman out there and enjoying the sports.
And ya have a good looking pup there too.
Thanks for sharing.

-Aaron

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 11:08:55 AM »
Why are all the good ones taken? LOL looks like you will have some good eating there.b
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Jal5

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 12:39:16 PM »
Nice job and thanks for sharing. It is good to see more women involved in hunting! Tried out my wife on turkeys last season...no birds and a rainy day at that. But she tried at least and better luck next time.
S. G. G. = Sons of the Greatest Generation. Too old to run, too proud to hide; we will stand our ground and take as many as we can with us