Author Topic: Knight KP-1? I give up!!  (Read 1112 times)

Offline PETE/NY

• Trade Count: (1)
Knight KP-1? I give up!!
« on: October 20, 2007, 07:41:43 AM »
After many e mails and finally a call to Green Mountain asking about the availability of the new KP-1 I give up! I was told that all stocking dealers would have them by June.Then I called again and it was moved to September.Here its almost November and today after 6 calls to different dealers, NO KP-1 are available.3 of the dealers do not even have them listed in their latest catalog. Anyone here heard anything current on them? Looks like Knight ( EBSCO) have missed this Seasons hunters who had planned on buying this gun.

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Knight KP-1? I give up!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 07:02:24 AM »
Seen my first one in sept at bass pro
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 07:29:53 AM »
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 07:46:30 AM »
Bass pro also does. Not sure if it is online yet but you can also buy one off of the knight site. Its walnut and blued. http://www.knightrifles.com/catalog.aspx?catid=KnightRifleFeaturedItems
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline jonv

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 08:23:43 AM »
I just downloaded pdf file off Knight Website, http://www.knightrifles.com/NR/rdonlyres/F47357C7-D271-4960-9E5C-F8265C35A214/0/KP1_Brochure.pdf

Just makes me drool, I think the laminate version is awesome looking,  can't wait to see one