Author Topic: Open post to Graybeard  (Read 6700 times)

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Open post to Graybeard
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2007, 12:12:01 PM »
I'd much rather agree to disagree with like minded gun owners than attempt to drive logic into an anti gun illogical liberal.

I agree big time.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline NONYA

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2007, 01:43:15 PM »
peanut gallery is a forbidden word?HA! this place gets more and more like Nazi Germany every day.
If it aint fair chase its FOUL,and illegal in my state!
http://www.freewebs.com/lifealongthedge/index.htm

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2007, 02:20:20 PM »
 ???
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Dee

« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2007, 02:55:47 PM »
???

Once again. I agree. Uh, I think.  ??? :-\
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2007, 06:18:35 PM »
peanut gallery is a forbidden word?HA! this place gets more and more like Nazi Germany every day.

If you think it so bad no one is forcing you to stay. If you keep it up you may be left no choice. You're backing me into a corner that can only result in you leaving the site if you don't stop.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline NONYA

« Reply #125 on: December 12, 2007, 09:10:29 PM »
Is it just on my end or is my add still in the rotation,another thing,why do I get a blank white page when I make a post?Do I need to update something in my browser?90% of my posts are deleted or edited as soon as they go up,even though I dont brake any written GBO rules in them so I dont see much future here.Most of the forum sections have degraded to a non stop pissing match between a few different camps,nothing positive or informative can be posted without the poster eventually being attacked for one thing or another,many of the mods are in one of these camps and are not even close to fair in their decisions.If it weren't for a small group of guys here who still practice common sense and simple living I would have left long ago,these guys post less often than they used to and some have left all together.I get PMs too Bill and many of them are from members telling me they understand why I feel the way I do but think I should just let it go.Guess I just dont let things go after I get walked on,doubt you would either.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2007, 02:44:09 AM »
The ad is still in the rotation or was. I've asked Matt to remove it and he will "when he gets his round tuit" but he does nothing instantly and operates on his schedule no one else's.

No clue on the white page. The site was really slow last night for some reason and I had trouble logging in. Wasn't able to reach Matt to tell him about it. He has a couple of absessed teeth that have been giving him fits and I assume he was asleep with his phone turned off.

As long as you continue to insist on calling folks names and making personal attacks you're going to lose posts. It's as simple as that. You instigate the attacks and wish to act innocent and get all huffed up about them. When you stop attacking others they will stop retaliating perhaps.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2007, 03:06:42 AM »
I'll vote for any Republican before I'd vote for any anti gun Democrat
the replublican nominee will likely be as anti gun as the dems.  just a word of warning...ensure you know the facts. i see bad times ahead for gunowners.

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2007, 04:05:47 AM »
Nonya, I ain't taking sides in this. You're going thru a rough time. Why don't you just chill for a while. It ain't like you're surrendering or giving up your manhood for christ sake.  Just step back for a bit and cool out.  Then come back.  We need your knowledge and experience.  Even if some of my knowledge and experience don't agree with your knowledge and experience.  ;D

Offline jgalar

« Reply #129 on: December 13, 2007, 06:40:50 AM »
I CAN NOT believe I read through all this drivel! Usually, when the bickering starts I quit reading the topic as both/all sides start to sound like A-holes.

Now YOU ALL have done it and made me post. Now I AM an A-hole! I am reporting myself to the moderator!

All of you grow up and get over it!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:
Ummm, it wouldn't let me report myself to the moderator - said it didn't make any sense.
Could someone be a pal and report me?

Offline NONYA

« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2007, 06:45:08 AM »
My experience obviously isnt welcome here when it happens to be a negative experience with someones favorite product.Ill probably stick around but I will never bother to post anything in reference to field testing any product,rifle,ammo,bow,arrow,ect.To many here willing to blast someones honesty over a simple name brand loyalty,and I will not sit by while a few know it alls question my integrity.Every single one of my "personal attacks" were in direct response to the same Bill,you may not see them that way but thats the way I take anyone questioning my honesty.

Offline NONYA

« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2007, 06:46:39 AM »
Done Jgalar.

Offline Dee

« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2007, 06:55:58 AM »
Nonya, doesn't that chip on your shoulder ever get heavy? jgalar didn't attack you, he tried to lighten the conversation. When some one doesn't agree with some one, it is not necessarily calling them a liar, or questioning their integrity. It is however disagreeing, with their opinion. It isn't law that any one has to agree with any one including you. Redhawk1, and jh45gun were criticized heavily by YOU, for doing precisely what YOU are doing now.
You are swinging at anyone that comes near you, and it cannot be resolved, and will not go away, until you yourself, calm down, and let it.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline NONYA

« Reply #133 on: December 13, 2007, 07:35:18 AM »
Keep it coming dee,dont you have the slightest sense of humor?I was playing along with his joke but you failed to notice and decided to start more S%^$.I think you have the chip,why else would 95% of you posts be in threads like this one butting in where you arnt needed?As far as I can remember you were in no way involved in this situation except to drop a post in every time it starts to calm down,what are you the camp counselor or something?Nothing will ever calm down with instigators like you telling me what I need to do every time the conversation has ended,Bill can you please shut down this thread so we can be done with this BS?

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #134 on: December 13, 2007, 09:31:46 AM »
i am still enjoying a redhawk free g.b.o..   8)

Offline 30-30man

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2007, 02:32:52 PM »
My comment is probably unwanted and unneeded but I have to share this.

All this reminds me of the 70's when everyone had Cbs in their trucks/cars.  The best of friends would be ready to kill each other because of some trivial remark or difference of opinion.   We found that sometimes the best thing to do was walk away for a while, cut the thing off, and keep the friends you had.  Then when the dust settled, turn it on again.  Maybe that would work here fellers.  What kind of board would this be without differences??? A pretty crappy one in my opinion, so let's don't take things so personal.............After all, we get to share the things we love and are passionate about.  Emotion and too much of it is bound to trickle into anybody's post.  I hate to see anybody leave.

Offline powderman

« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2007, 03:21:35 PM »
dee. Seemed obvious to me that Nonya was kidding, maybe you need to chill out a bit yourself.
BILLY. Agreed Sir. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2007, 03:31:52 PM »
Why doesn't everyone chill out for a second and someone lock this thread. It seems to be doing more harm than good. ???

Rick

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2007, 03:55:39 PM »
Boys will be boys......

Yall fight nice now ya hear?
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2007, 07:12:41 PM »
I said it before, I suppose I will say it again.  Don't use the report the moderator  button to get help in a debate.  If you can't articulate your position stay out of the debate.

As I told the last person who tried to use this tactic.

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Harry S Truman
(1884-1972) 33rd president of the United States.

This post has degenerated into a pissen' contest and serves no further usefill purpose and is now locked.

If you wish to argue this point with me via email or PM,  be forewarned,  I will not be polite