Author Topic: North American Arms Autos  (Read 551 times)

Offline KENTDEP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
North American Arms Autos
« on: June 29, 2003, 02:22:34 AM »
Hi Guys,

Picked up a .380 NAA last night. What a nicely made little piece. I was wondering if some of you folks have shot one of these and what experiences have you had with these little jewels. Also what ammo do you guys like best? I can't wait to shoot it. I picked up some PMC ball ammo and some Speer Gold Dot hollow points. Also what modifications if any have you done?

Thanks for any information you might have,

Jay

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
NAA Autos
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 05:29:54 AM »
Kendep:  hang onto that jewel.  I think NAA just came out with a new caliber for that pocket rocket - they necked down a 380 to 32 caliber and claim 1200'/sec with a 60 grain hp.  Puts a whole new meaning to the term 'pocket rocket'.  Mikey.

Offline KENTDEP

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 12:54:59 AM »
Yep they call that caliber .32 NAA. I would have bought that one but I can not carry anything smaller than .380 at work. I just love how well these things are made. Some of my co workers are amazed too they carry some of the other brand of .380s and they have commented how theirs are like cheezy toys be compairison.

Jay

Offline RollTide

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 03:38:17 PM »
I carry a 32 Guardian every day.  I have not fired the 380, but my 32 guardian is accurate, reliable, and very concealable.  I love it.  

Check out the NAA users forum for more info on the 380

http://www.naaminis.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi

Roll Tide

Offline msmith

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 04:17:03 PM »
I had a .32 NAA. It is definitely not for the week wrist. That thing is a little pocket rocket. You don't take 2 or 3 hundred rounds to the range for a little practice. You take 2 or 3 mags to the range for practice because that is all your hands can take in a days time. Other than that, it was very reliable, and concealable.
Mike