Author Topic: great little gun 28 ga.  (Read 372 times)

Offline scout4

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
great little gun 28 ga.
« on: January 12, 2008, 10:22:33 AM »
Hello Men. Had a good day of it with my son a friend, an the 28 ga. Went and did clay target shooting early then some hunting to check out my new 28. My friend brought along his 20ga.side by side spainard my son had his pumper 12ga. We all shot the 28ga. an once you got the feel of it  none of us missed. It is a great little shotgun! I do believe the ammunition makes a big difference. Shot Winchester superX #6 in my 28 and they are excellent! Great time! the best shootin and huntin partner I could have! and one dandy shotgun! Doesn't get any better'n that. Have a good evening. scout4<><

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Re: great little gun 28 ga.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 10:41:56 AM »
Congratulations to you and your"hunting partner" also scout, it sounds and looks as if you guys had a great day....<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline plumberroy

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
Re: great little gun 28 ga.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 04:19:27 PM »
Man I wish we had gray squirrels they are way better eating than fox squirrels  we need an offiical 28 ga picture thread those superXX shell are great and they know it  I paid $17 a box for them  I love my 28 ga.
Roy
Every breath I take as a Free man was paid for with the blood of an American Soldier