Author Topic: SS WHO COLLECTS  (Read 334 times)

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
SS WHO COLLECTS
« on: January 21, 2008, 09:23:08 AM »
Has anyone heard any of the presidential hopfuls express their thoughts on
WHO should be able to collect social security benifits.
I have been paying for 45 years, and don't think some illegal has a right to
benifit from a system a lot of us have paid into for years.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline jhm

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: SS WHO COLLECTS
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 01:03:13 PM »
Rex:  Its not just the S.S. that they are benifiting from by being here ILLEGALLY, try free MEDICAL, welfare, food stamps, NO TAXES, etc. etc. and probably have more RIGHTS than you do.   JIM

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 01:31:24 PM »
And.............does your kid need help getting a collage degree?  Don't apply to the federal government, likely the money has already been given to an illegal.

As I see it, the illegal immigrant is the cancer that will destroy America....................

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 03:22:35 AM »
Illegal invaders may be the infection, but it will be the U.S. Congress that will destroy America.  The Judicial System (Supreme Court) and the President will also be to blame.  Ultimately though, the destruction of America as it once was, can be blamed on the American voters--at least the ones who vote for lefties.
Swingem

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 04:21:00 AM »
I ask this because i know people that had a hard time coming up with a birth certifacte,
because of their age and place of birth, birth certificates were not automatic like today.
if you are a citizen, no B.C. no S.S. I don't know about welfare, and some others.
I do know that in the Dallas, Ft. Worth area you could die waiting to get in a emergency
room, it is free to all, (if you give no info) so that is where the illegals go. Do you not have
any kind of info to get welfare? I know people collecting it that are perfectly able to work,
they just won't. I think if we cut welfare and the other give aways in half some of these
people would have to go to work. Some where around 200 years ago a man said that this
country would never be defeated form the out side(just after we defeated the world Super
power of the time) but may colapse from the inside. Where are we now?
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.